Super Smash Bros. Ultimate – The Final “Mr. Sakurai Presents” - Kingdom Hearts' Sora joins the fight

It's the final countdown, for the last Super Smash Bros. Ultimate character reveal. Who exactly will be that last magical DLC fighter? Will it be a sword anime boy? Another Pokemon? We'll find out soon, when the final Mr. Sakurai Presents airs in just ten minutes. You can tune into the stream, or check out our live coverage to learn who the mystery character is!

He opens with new Mii costumes.

Splatoon costume for the Octoling, Judd, DOOM Slayer, are revealed. They release on October 18th.

Here it is. We come full circle, back to the very first trailer that revealed the game, with the inkling staring into the Smash Bros logo.

Kingdom Hearts Sora appears.

There will be 9 songs included.

Night of Fate
Destiny's Force
Shrouding Dark Cloud
Hand in Hand
Blast Away! Gummi Ship II
Hollow Bastion
Scherzo Di Notte
Fragments of Sorrow
Destati

Dud

Cheesehead
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hate Disney. I don't particularly like Square. I have yet to complete KH1. And I really thought Sora wouldn't be in Smash, and it would be like Crash Bandicoot or even Doom Slayer. So for this character reveal to be a thing blew me away. I really thought it was a fake leak or something. Now Sakurai can finally rest for a while.

Missing Number

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ugh kingdom hearts....... lost me at 2.

sure i gave each entry a fair try, but 3 made me cringe so hard i just couldn't beat it

kh3, aka kh...what... 15 or something? i give up

Sora.... Donald.... Goofy... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!!!! SORA .... DONALD..... GOOFY ......

my next kid's name is gonna be Sora .... Donald.... Goofy, 1 name, pauses included

PacBunnyXV07

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Soras here and about time too. I never wanted to play Kingdom Heart 3 but knowing its coming to switch made me happy. If Sora wasn't the final character I would've wanted Purple Guy from Five Nights at Freddy's and Freddy and the gang could be mii costumes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1