Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gokujr1000 said:
this is just going to be stupid if they star a new series like megaman starforce or battle network I want an original megaman to come to the nds.
The Battle Network games actually sold a lot of games and it gained a lot of popularity in which people asked for them to port BN6 to DS and make a BN7 but Capcom never listens to users...otherwise they'd make a Dash 3 D: Star Force was just a failed attempt at bringing more popularity to BN. But why original Mega Man to DS? I'd rather they bring it to the console platforms.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Tall Alien said:
Law said:
Hey guys, I found a picture of what the next Megaman is going to look like..

MegaDave.png

ph34r.gif

failure

Ouch, that really hurts coming from somebody as successful as you.

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I actually enjoyed Battle Network 1,2,3 and 6. They had the decency to end it at the right time (or so it seemed, STAR FORCE!) and on a high note after the lesser 4 and 5.

The Z series is another one that was pretty damn good and didn't over do it self, ending itself on the 4th and final one. Again, or so it seemed (ZX!).

If a new series comes, I hope they take greater care with this one. If it's a remake of an old series, well Mega Man Powered Up and Maverick Hunter X were pretty damn good.

Mei-o

Generic Asian Kid™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I want something traditional, like a new X game that's actually hard, X8 was TOO EASY! If not, I'd settle for something like Megaman Legends, I don't want any more of those Battle Network/Starforce(Starforce was just horrid) games! AND THEY BETTER NOT TRY MAKING A TURN-BASED MEGAMAN RPG!

Gore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mei-o said:
I want something traditional, like a new X game that's actually hard, X8 was TOO EASY! If not, I'd settle for something like Megaman Legends, I don't want any more of those Battle Network/Starforce(Starforce was just horrid) games! AND THEY BETTER NOT TRY MAKING A TURN-BASED MEGAMAN RPG!
mega-man-battle-chip-challenge.439958.jpg

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mei-o said:
MMXCM.jpg

Your beloved Megaman X has become a turn-based Megaman RPG. You should be ashamed XD

Mei-o

Generic Asian Kid™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gore said:
Mei-o said:
mega-man-battle-chip-challenge.439958.jpg

What I meant was...
QUOTE(Raiyu245 @ Dec 7 2008, 02:59 PM)
MMXCM.jpg

Your beloved Megaman X has become a turn-based Megaman RPG. You should be ashamed XD
I'd rather forget about that horrid abomination of a Megaman game, the X series started sucking after X6.

rashef

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Poland
Heh. I'd like a 3rd DASH / Legends game than a new series... but oh well. If it has to be a new series let it be one that explains the gap bethween X and Zero... elf wars and the like ... at least that's what i hope it will be.

Hero-Link

Hero of Derrr
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
WHY OH WHY hasnt anyone talked about Megaman Legends YET?!

Awesome 3D Megaman game, that game needs more love! Lets hope for a 3rd!

edit: ops.. rashef did say something about it
tongue.gif

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Megaman creator, Kenji Inafune, himself says that he wants to do a new Megaman Legends game.

I personally thinks that a new one would fit well on the Wii, with a cartoony look and shooting controls using the pointer like RE4.. I don't understand why CAPCOM hasn't done that yet
tongue.gif

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not actually a Megaman fan TBH, I only played Megaman V on the GB, I love the MM series when it first came out despite the cheesy dialogue. The only Megaman series I have been from the beginning in Megaman Zero which was done lovely. Megaman ZX series still got it, although Advent was easier due to backtracking of getting the lives back and forth. I'm just hoping for a Megaman Zero to be a TV series WITHOUT 4kids ruining it >_

Graveman.EXE

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You people are so stupid. What is with this. You like X & Zero & ZX & Classic & Dash, all more than the game Series that we all know is the best... The Fucking Battle Network Series. I mean Really if they need to make a new game it should not be a port a 3rd Dash an X9 Battle Network a Starforce a Bridge... NO!!!!!! If it should be anything it should be a new timeline. It Started with robots... Then they did the Reverse from Robots now they should make it so that they are not Robots... Not Networking... Not anything cleshae. NO!!!!!!!!! It should Introduce a new Time Line.
rofl.gif

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Graveman.EXE said:
You people are so stupid. What is with this. You like X & Zero & ZX & Classic & Dash, all more than the game Series that we all know is the best... The Fucking Battle Network Series. I mean Really if they need to make a new game it should not be a port a 3rd Dash an X9 Battle Network a Starforce a Bridge... NO!!!!!! If it should be anything it should be a new timeline. It Started with robots... Then they did the Reverse from Robots now they should make it so that they are not Robots... Not Networking... Not anything cleshae. NO!!!!!!!!! It should Introduce a new Time Line.
rofl.gif

Opinion null and void.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: oof