A New Mega Man Series Coming 2009?

Hypershad12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Law said:
Graveman.EXE said:
You people are so stupid. What is with this. You like X & Zero & ZX & Classic & Dash, all more than the game Series that we all know is the best... The Fucking Battle Network Series. I mean Really if they need to make a new game it should not be a port a 3rd Dash an X9 Battle Network a Starforce a Bridge... NO!!!!!! If it should be anything it should be a new timeline. It Started with robots... Then they did the Reverse from Robots now they should make it so that they are not Robots... Not Networking... Not anything cleshae. NO!!!!!!!!! It should Introduce a new Time Line.
rofl.gif

Opinion null and void.
Amen to that.
bow.gif

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Hypershad12 said:
Law said:
Graveman.EXE said:
You people are so stupid. What is with this. You like X & Zero & ZX & Classic & Dash, all more than the game Series that we all know is the best... The Fucking Battle Network Series. I mean Really if they need to make a new game it should not be a port a 3rd Dash an X9 Battle Network a Starforce a Bridge... NO!!!!!! If it should be anything it should be a new timeline. It Started with robots... Then they did the Reverse from Robots now they should make it so that they are not Robots... Not Networking... Not anything cleshae. NO!!!!!!!!! It should Introduce a new Time Line.
rofl.gif

Opinion null and void.
Amen to that.
bow.gif
Agreed, Dash was pretty awesome, heck, it was one of my first few rpg that i played, it was just that, my lack of knowledge about the quiz got me in, and after a while, i just got too frustrated at the quiz and gave up and also(darn u laser sword, u suck!! Thanks to u, i lost to a boss haha)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning