ROM Hack A couple of M3 DS Lite Questions...

aknight215

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I've held off bugging people on the forums for as long as I can, but my researching isn't getting me anywhere anymore so I have a few questions. I have an M3 DS Lite w/ Micro SD and the passcard. I've only had it about a week but have been trying to figure out and I've hit a couple of roadblocks.

1) Once I've started something like SNEmulDS, and I'm done playing, is there a way to go back to that first M3 menu without turning off my DS?

2) I've read a lot about Moonshell, but will Moonshell allow me to do what that startup M3 menu does (i.e. - run all my homebrew). All the other Moonshell functions sound cool, but I think I'm really just more interested in a more user-friendly and better-looking way of running my homebrew than that M3 startup screen.

3) With Moonshell, is there a way to have it be the thing that starts up first instead of the M3 screen? I have a feeling it has something to do with this "extend" thing but I could be way off. Like, I turn on my DS and it goes straight to Moonshell, where I can run all my homebrews, etc. And then when I'm done with the homebrews, I can just go back to the Moonshell "desktop" (for lack of a better term). I guess that's ideally what I'd have going on.

Thanks so much for your help!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: hot take: freddy fazbear's pizzeria simulator is peak fnaf