A couple of M3 DS Lite Questions...

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by aknight215, Jan 2, 2008.

Jan 2, 2008
  1. aknight215

Newcomer aknight215 Newbie

Jan 2, 2008
    United States
    So I've held off bugging people on the forums for as long as I can, but my researching isn't getting me anywhere anymore so I have a few questions. I have an M3 DS Lite w/ Micro SD and the passcard. I've only had it about a week but have been trying to figure out and I've hit a couple of roadblocks.

1) Once I've started something like SNEmulDS, and I'm done playing, is there a way to go back to that first M3 menu without turning off my DS?

2) I've read a lot about Moonshell, but will Moonshell allow me to do what that startup M3 menu does (i.e. - run all my homebrew). All the other Moonshell functions sound cool, but I think I'm really just more interested in a more user-friendly and better-looking way of running my homebrew than that M3 startup screen.

3) With Moonshell, is there a way to have it be the thing that starts up first instead of the M3 screen? I have a feeling it has something to do with this "extend" thing but I could be way off. Like, I turn on my DS and it goes straight to Moonshell, where I can run all my homebrews, etc. And then when I'm done with the homebrews, I can just go back to the Moonshell "desktop" (for lack of a better term). I guess that's ideally what I'd have going on.

Thanks so much for your help!