Remy

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hey all. My friend from Taiwan says there are Black DS Lites there...is it possible that it's a bootleg? Or could it be the real deal?

Plus, would the DS Lite in Taiwan be called an iQue DS Lite? And are there region problems I'd have to worry about? Say I try to play US games or homebrew from a flashcard, would it work?

Thanks!

akuma99

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't know about the DS Lite being a bootleg, and I don't think there are any fake DS Lites out yet. So it's probably legit it might just be some imports that a shop got in. As far as region coding there are no problems with that. The DS Lite can play any game since there are no region lockouts on the games or homebrew. I know I can play any rom or homebrew from my DS Lite and I got it from Japan.

nintendofreak

Around. Shoot me a PM.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How much are they??
and where is his shoppe located?
smile.gif

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
I thought Nintendo announced it was a boatload of White lites that went missing?

In a slightly unrelated note saw a black lite earlier this afternoon; hot damn does that thing look good in the flesh
cool.gif
From the product shots and photos online I've been a bit of a sceptic but those pics really don't do it justice when placed side-by-side with a white one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: