8Gb microSD cards

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by t121anf, Apr 14, 2008.

Apr 14, 2008

8Gb microSD cards by t121anf at 11:56 PM (1,495 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. t121anf
    OP

Newcomer t121anf Newbie

United Kingdom
    has anyone succesfully used a sandisk 8gb microSD card with an m3 real?

thanks

2. Zeppelinfan1

Newcomer Zeppelinfan1 Member

United States
    Hi,

Well yes and no right now. I am having major problems with my as well. I was posting in hardware section and didnt realize that i maybe able to get a better answer here. Well the yes part to this answer i am having is: I am able to get dsorganize to work fully. [​IMG] I am able to get my games to work fine. [​IMG] And i am able to get my skins to work ok. [​IMG] BUT Here comes the things i can not get my real to do: I can not use the touch screen except in games and in dsorganize. I can not get moonshell to work at all it just sits there saying dldi compatible loading... . I can not get media ex to work at all,(maybe because i cant use the touch screen), I can not get pdads to work (maybe because i cant use the touch screen), Now i don't know about gba i havent tried it yet & i havent tried any homebrew games yet neither.

So, if anyone out there can help me or anyone else out with this problem, let us know. [​IMG]

Mark

3. t121anf
    OP

Newcomer t121anf Newbie

United Kingdom
    balls, i have a 2GB which is fine but i hoped to only take my DS rather than DS and iPod on holiday and use the DS as an mp3 player.

might just take both.

4. Originality

Member Originality Chibi-neko

United Kingdom
    I use M3 Real, v3.4X, with an 8GB MicroSDHC card. As of yet, the only problems I've ever had is with slow menus and the occaisional crash (probably from enabling soft-reset). So far, there's no difference compared to the 512MB, 1GB and 2GB microSD cards I've used. It even works fine with 1000+ ebooks and about 20 songs on it!

5. lana

Newcomer lana Newbie

United States
    Originality what name brand of 8GB MicroSDHC card you useing?

6. Originality

Member Originality Chibi-neko

United Kingdom
    SanDisk 8GB MicroSDHC Class 4. I should update my signature... I put a couple typos there ^^;;

7. lana

Newcomer lana Newbie

United States
    thank's