Hacking 8Gb microSD cards

Zeppelinfan1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

Well yes and no right now. I am having major problems with my as well. I was posting in hardware section and didnt realize that i maybe able to get a better answer here. Well the yes part to this answer i am having is: I am able to get dsorganize to work fully.
smile.gif
I am able to get my games to work fine.
smile.gif
And i am able to get my skins to work ok.
smile.gif
BUT Here comes the things i can not get my real to do: I can not use the touch screen except in games and in dsorganize. I can not get moonshell to work at all it just sits there saying dldi compatible loading... . I can not get media ex to work at all,(maybe because i cant use the touch screen), I can not get pdads to work (maybe because i cant use the touch screen), Now i don't know about gba i havent tried it yet & i havent tried any homebrew games yet neither.

So, if anyone out there can help me or anyone else out with this problem, let us know.
smile.gif

Mark

t121anf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
balls, i have a 2GB which is fine but i hoped to only take my DS rather than DS and iPod on holiday and use the DS as an mp3 player.

might just take both.

Originality

Chibi-neko
Trophies
Website
metalix.deviantart.com
XP
Country
I use M3 Real, v3.4X, with an 8GB MicroSDHC card. As of yet, the only problems I've ever had is with slow menus and the occaisional crash (probably from enabling soft-reset). So far, there's no difference compared to the 512MB, 1GB and 2GB microSD cards I've used. It even works fine with 1000+ ebooks and about 20 songs on it!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch