CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Nixol said:
Hey, is there any patch for M3 Real please ? Thx ^^Have you tried the fix shown on the first post ??

QUOTE(download the Patch & Save file)
1. Extract the contents of lzst-fix.rar.
2. Copy the ROM into the xpa-zstc folder.
3. Make sure to rename the ROM to "xpa-lzst.nds".
4. Run xpa-zstc.bat to generate a patched ROM (xpa-lzst-cracked.nds).
5. Copy "xpa-lzst-cracked.nds" and "lzst.sav" onto your MicroSD card.
6. Rename the ROM and the save file so that they have exactly the same name (e.g., Legend of Zelda - Spirit Tracks.nds and Legend of Zelda - Spirit Tracks.sav).
7. Disable any cheats, RTS, soft-reset, slow-motion, etc. in the NDS Game Settings.
8. Enjoy!
It works for the M3i0 so should work for the M3 Real

EDITED: Dam it !!....'gregoryh' beat me to it

gregoryh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Maybe Nixol doesn't understand what M3 Sakura is. M3 Sakura is the japanese version of the firmware for the M3 Real. At present, it is the only way Spirit Tracks works for M3 Real users. Go to the first post of this forum topic. Click the link that says 'M3 (Real) Sakura v1.44 solution for M3 REAL' (under where it says 'Download') and it takes you to a different webpage. On that page, look for where it says 'M3Sakura Ver1.44 X Edition The Europe/USA/Asia Version' and download the file from the link right next to it. Install the file you downloaded on your pc and run it. On the top row of the movie encoder, there is an option that says 'Setup Sakura'. Delete the existing system folder on your Micro SD flash card and click 'Setup Sakura'. Point it to your flashcard and click apply. Now you have m3 Sakura on your flashcard, read where it says 'TUTORIAL FOR M3 DS REAL SAKURA 1.44'. You do know where to put the fixed rom file, right ?

Hermessz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
I got an EZ5, tried running both the patched version and normal version (noticed that the patched version I made was 89MB, WTF?)
Anyway, both get white screen @ startup.
I just upgraded kernel to 2.07RC sumthin like that :/
any solution?

gregoryh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guess, like the first post says, it only works on 1.90b11. You can get it under the EZFlash section on Linfoxdomain.com. 89MB ? Sounds about right to me (94,232,764 bytes). That was the size of mine and it seems to work fine on my M3 Real.

nasplo

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Hey everyone,

I've recently gotten fed up with the incompatibility of newer NDS Roms with Supercard SD ever since the Kingdom Hearts game (which thankfully had a fix) so I've decided that enough is enough and I'm getting a different card instead, but I have a question.

a shop near me sells R4 cards, though I'm not certain if it's the R4i Gold mentioned in this thread, should I get an R4i Gold? Or is a M3 DS REAL the better choice? The reason I'm asking on this thread is because I need a card that has the anti-piracy hack ready to use and is 100% compatible with this game (not to mention constantly updated with new firmware), your help and advice is most appreciated, thanks in advance and I also express my gratitude to those who hacked the rom, cheers!

Hermessz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
gregoryh said:
Hermessz said:
@ the first post it said 1.90b11 +, probz figured wrong :<
thx, ill try switchin kernel to that.
Guess the '+ ® OFF' probably meant you gotta turn off RTS.
I don't want to sound nub, but what's RTS?

Edit : RealtimeSave ain't it...
It's OFF btw, and it still doesnt work :<

works now, fixed the problem.

THX greg
wink.gif

gregoryh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Some people say it works with that version, others don't. Some people say using 'launch' instead of 'A' worked for them.

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
nasplo said:
Hey everyone,

I've recently gotten fed up with the incompatibility of newer NDS Roms with Supercard SD ever since the Kingdom Hearts game (which thankfully had a fix) so I've decided that enough is enough and I'm getting a different card instead, but I have a question.

a shop near me sells R4 cards, though I'm not certain if it's the R4i Gold mentioned in this thread, should I get an R4i Gold? Or is a M3 DS REAL the better choice? The reason I'm asking on this thread is because I need a card that has the anti-piracy hack ready to use and is 100% compatible with this game (not to mention constantly updated with new firmware), your help and advice is most appreciated, thanks in advance and I also express my gratitude to those who hacked the rom, cheers!
Forget about R4whatever.

Get an Acekard or CycloDS or any other card that is still currently supported by their official teams.

Ultralex

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
twiztidsinz said:
nasplo said:
Hey everyone,

Forget about R4whatever.

Get an Acekard or CycloDS or any other card that is still currently supported by their official teams.
or the M3 real or the M3i Zero. They are the same,the only difference is the DSi compatibility
Oh and the M3i SDHC is a fake.

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
zergslayer69 said:
+1 for cyclods. I have it, and it's totally worth the extra I paid over the R4. Shame it's not as widely known.
CycloDS is one of the better known cards....
It's just always been considerably more expensive.

robneal81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone been successful getting it to work on a DS-X?

I know it's no longer supported, but there are still plenty of people that have them and it's always worked great for me. It seems silly to get a new one.

Thanks!

JustReading

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
twiztidsinz said:
JustReading said:
PS0 was a perfect dump. All that was missing was padding information. Look on your card right now. All the major games are done by XPA. Now shut up.
I know what was missing, and I know how to fix it.
And I know that on my R4, XPA's dump wouldn't work.
However, after I trimmed it PROPERLY, it would.
Bahamut's release (which was Xenophobia's dump, but had the padding fixed) worked.

Since XPA's dump would not work for me as-is, XPA had a bad dump.
Not only did XPA have a bad dump, but they cried over Bahamut and called their dump -- which worked, and was XPA's dump only FIXED -- bad when it wasn't.

If you want to support a release group who screws up dumps and then cries when someone fixes it, go right ahead.
I won't. And I'll continue to call XPA the shitty group they are.

XPA isn't your fucking flash cart team. If your card somehow requires a series of "FFF" for the game to work, that's your problem. XPA does all the usa, all the majors, and most of the time gets them done early. No one else can do that. You can go and cry about how their dump doesn't work on your card if you want.

Again, how many XPA releases do you got on your card? 30? More?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Welp, already have 40h in Stellar Blade and dying to home and put some more.