Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Mac0nPC said:
How Do I Patch It on A Mac?
It Gives A xdelta.exe And Cant Open those Files!
So The Question How Do I Patch Spirit Tracks on A Mac?
Well.. you can start by not asking a question that's been asked 50 million times.
Next you can educate yourself on how to SEARCH using this new thing called "The Googles".

driverzx

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ok, still not working on my original R4.

This is what i did:

1. I backed-up my ROM's and saves
2. Installed YSMenu (version from Yasu's site)
3. Replaced the original firmware, using R4YSAuto
4. Patched the clean ROM.
5. Installed:
- extinfo.dat
- infolib.dat
- savlib.dat

Still not working!

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
driverzx said:
2. Installed YSMenu (version from Yasu's site)
What do you mean by "Installed YSMenu"?
You take the file from Yasu's site and then run a2h's YSMenu Generator to build YSMenu.
Then after it's done building, you copy the files (TTMenu folder and _DS_MENU.DAT) to your flashcard.
After that, you can update the .dat files from http://sites.google.com/site/weeklyinfolib/

watex5

dvd
Trophies
XP
Country
Mbmax said:
TFDELTA said:
This Thread (in my opinion) can be used to talk about WHO or WHAT team could make a patch and then, add on the topic the multiple (or only) patch/patches
Yeah it's a great idea, but you need to keep it up to date.
This patch works on EZ5 all versions (v1, v2, Plus and i) with kernel 1.90OB11 + SR OFF, Save/Load ok.
Please update your first post.
It could be usefull to avoid this kind of post in your thread :
QUOTE(watex5 @ Dec 4 2009, 11:58 PM) I Still cant get it to work with EZ Flash Vi :/

Thanks.
wink.gif

So i gotta downgrade the EZFlash to 1.9?

Nero_

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Using it on a original R4 (firmware 1.18) and using the patch and disabling soft reset it works great. Just got the train cannon. Don't know why people still are having trouble getting it to work.

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
umjamalama said:
your an asshole
First off, its "you're" as in "you are" not "your" which is possessive.

Second, what part of my post was incorrect?
It has been asked and answered MANY times, even in this thread and the answer is a VERY easy one to find.

GurrenRei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using a CycloDS with firmware 1.55. I'm using the patched version of the game, which plays perfectly, but when I saved and turned the game back on, the save didn't work.

Can someone help out a newbie?

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
First off, note our postcounts. our, mine and his. Right now the respect level I have for you from one to 10 is around 2. His is managing a 7.5. He's not an asshole. He's right.

People on the internet DO use proper grammar. Only n00bs don't. Most respectable people's posts don't end with "asshole" all the time either.

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
umjamalama said:
in future, dont be an asshole and just answer somebodys question with the same dignity and respect you would like to receive, or dont bother answering at all

asshole
I'll treat people with the respect they deserve based on their actions.
If they can't be bothered to do a simple search before they ask for help, then they aren't worth respect.
How hard is it to go to www.google.com, type in the words 'xdelta' and 'mac' then press the button?

Makoto03

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't get the prepatched version to get past that obnoxious Xenophobia logo. Its freezes on the logo and changes it to a distorted color. I tried safe mode and was able to get past the logo, only to find the rom freeze on the official Nintendo logo.

Is there anyway to get the Xeno patch without the his logo in it? Its preventing me from actually playing the game. >_

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Makoto03 said:
I can't get the prepatched version to get past that obnoxious Xenophobia logo. Its freezes on the logo and changes it to a distorted color. I tried safe mode and was able to get past the logo, only to find the rom freeze on the official Nintendo logo.

Is there anyway to get the Xeno patch without the his logo in it? Its preventing me from actually playing the game. >_

Kuragari Ryo

Demon Fox
Trophies
The House Within the Reflection, Ryo Manor
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
umjamalama said:
twiztidsinz said:
umjamalama said:
in future, dont be an asshole and just answer somebodys question with the same dignity and respect you would like to receive, or dont bother answering at all

asshole
I'll treat people with the respect they deserve based on their actions.
If they can't be bothered to do a simple search before they ask for help, then they aren't worth respect.
How hard is it to go to www.google.com, type in the words 'xdelta' and 'mac' then press the button?

do you listen to yourself?
you really are an asshole.

Seriously man, chill out. It really is easier searching rather than pestering everyone else. >_>
What you're doing is being a dick; not really earning you points with anyone else. >_>

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock