The House Within the Reflection, Ryo Manor
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
umjamalama said:
Kuragari Ryo said:
That's an old joke, but you're missing my point.
..Eeh fuck it, keep being a dick. See how far that'll get you~

nah, u miss my point, and that quote is very fitting

We're clearly on two different planes here, but I like to see others figure things out for themselves. That's a far more fitting punishment~

jacksprat1990

Trophies
XP
Country
umjamalama said:
your an idiot, you base the merit of my word on some stupid post count, and your point has nothing to do with what im talking about.
Again... it's "you're" not "your". "Your" is possessive, like 'This is your tampon.'
The point Midna was making about post counts is that I've been here a while and contributed to the community, unlike someone as yourself.

How can you comment on anyones English when you're American? And it doesn't matter if you've been here longer or had more post counts. You were being an arsehole. Stop acting like you're better than everyone else. You're one of the reasons allot of people don't like America.

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
jacksprat1990 said:
umjamalama said:
your an idiot, you base the merit of my word on some stupid post count, and your point has nothing to do with what im talking about.
Again... it's "you're" not "your". "Your" is possessive, like 'This is your tampon.'
The point Midna was making about post counts is that I've been here a while and contributed to the community, unlike someone as yourself.

How can you comment on anyones English when you're American? And it doesn't matter if you've been here longer or had more post counts. You were being an arsehole. Stop acting like you're better than everyone else. You're one of the reasons allot of people don't like America.
Awesome. According to you, because I'm from America, I fall into a stereotype.
Way to be "better" than those whom you feel stereotype by... STEREOTYPING.
Go away, hypocrite.

Also...
*anyone's
*asshole
*a lot

The guy below me is funny.

Shabang21

Trophies
XP
Country
Seems I always come into a thread when people are arguing. Or there are simply a lot of confrontational people on this forum. Either way, it's just the internet you guys. Calm down. :)

jacksprat1990

Trophies
XP
Country
twiztidsinz said:
jacksprat1990 said:
umjamalama said:

Awesome. According to you, because I'm from America, I fall into a stereotype.
Way to be "better" than those whom you feel stereotype by... STEREOTYPING.
Go away, hypocrite.

Also...
*anyone
*asshole
*a lot

Anyones and Arsehole are correct. They are English. And you are a stereotype because you have your head up your arse like most American people. Aluminium dickhead.

Makoto03

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
twiztidsinz said:
Makoto03 said:
I can't get the prepatched version to get past that obnoxious Xenophobia logo. Its freezes on the logo and changes it to a distorted color. I tried safe mode and was able to get past the logo, only to find the rom freeze on the official Nintendo logo.

Is there anyway to get the Xeno patch without the his logo in it? Its preventing me from actually playing the game. >_

gregoryh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is putting 'M3 DS REAL[Last firmware and old] (can't save) *xpa patch' in the first post still useful as all of us M3 Real users can use Sakura ? I ask because the 'RED' lettering (a bad result) stands out more than the 'GREEN' (a good result). It might give some people the wrong impression about Zelda and their M3 Real card.

GurrenRei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GurrenRei said:
I'm using a CycloDS with firmware 1.55. I'm using the patched version of the game, which plays perfectly, but when I saved and turned the game back on, the save didn't work.

Can someone help out a newbie?

This got lost in the argument. Anyone mind helping me out, please?

Battalia

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
QUOTE(GurrenRei @ Dec 5 2009, 07:56 PM) *
I'm using a CycloDS with firmware 1.55. I'm using the patched version of the game, which plays perfectly, but when I saved and turned the game back on, the save didn't work.

Can someone help out a newbie?

This got lost in the argument. Anyone mind helping me out, please?

You need a .sav file created in the emulator. The save created with the CycloDS is the wrong size. Read through the posts, someone has a link to download it. After that the save will work fine.

JustReading

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
twiztidsinz said:
coolness said:
twiztidsinz said:
DeadLocked said:
Original R4 1.18, patched rom, turn soft reset off. Loads to Xenophobia screen and looks glitchy, press A and rom loads perfectly. Saves and loads save games. :yayds:
That's Xenophobia's shitty logo screen...
But what do you expect from a shitty group who releases shitty ROMs then cries over it when someone releases a fixed ROM?

Why are the Shitty?
Did you read my comment?
They released a shitty dump of PS0, then cried when Bahamut released a fixed version and they use stupid logo screens (the one for LoZ:ST is all messed up) which just sit there til you press a button.

PS0 was a perfect dump. All that was missing was padding information. Look on your card right now. All the major games are done by XPA. Now shut up.

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
JustReading said:
PS0 was a perfect dump. All that was missing was padding information. Look on your card right now. All the major games are done by XPA. Now shut up.
I know what was missing, and I know how to fix it.
And I know that on my R4, XPA's dump wouldn't work.
However, after I trimmed it PROPERLY, it would.
Bahamut's release (which was Xenophobia's dump, but had the padding fixed) worked.

Since XPA's dump would not work for me as-is, XPA had a bad dump.
Not only did XPA have a bad dump, but they cried over Bahamut and called their dump -- which worked, and was XPA's dump only FIXED -- bad when it wasn't.

If you want to support a release group who screws up dumps and then cries when someone fixes it, go right ahead.
I won't. And I'll continue to call XPA the shitty group they are.

metroid4life14

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Boy, it always surprises me how much shit people get for doing things to help others... It's not like XPA HAS to release their fixes. Instead of giving them shit about a few minor mistakes, why not give them credit for the host of other games that work?

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
metroid4life14 said:
Boy, it always surprises me how much shit people get for doing things to help others... It's not like XPA HAS to release their fixes. Instead of giving them shit about a few minor mistakes, why not give them credit for the host of other games that work?
It wouldn't, shouldn't have been a big deal since it was a simple mistake... but they had to bitch and cry about it.
They denied it was causing issues, then they called Bahamut's release bad.

girugamarc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
really? are we really arguing because of one little dump error on one little game? XPA's contribution to the DS scene has been tremendous. He does not profit from any of this and yet you guys are here arguing about silly little stuff like the XPA logo at the beginning of the game. Take your debate elsewhere. It's off topic

Cavallone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So, i got a problem. D:

When you get the first rail map, in the Spirits Tower, and take your route to the next temple, the game runs well.. BUT, if you press the route button again, the game freezes, and you can't do nothing except turning him off.

I'm playing it in a R4 1.18, without YSMENU. ):

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Do I make you randy!!! Lol