4 days!

tetsuya

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The English version will be mildly censored..
Scenes like this will have to go, or it's AO city!
PWHello.jpg

Isnt this game rated teens so I dont think there will be a need to censor it.

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Okay, about that translation. Stop jumping the gun here. It's not out, it's a screenshot for god's sakes and Capcom likely got the same people that translated the first one, which was actually pretty well translated. Thank god it's not like their recent megaman releases over the past couple years on GBA. Not hardly indeed, Vent.

And 2, if you think the fact that a tiny percentage (let's try 0.001% but even then that's optimistic) of the people that will buy this game imports it from Japan will hurt the chances of the next one making it here, you need to give your head a shake. The game will not make it here if it doesn't sell here. If importing actually affects this to the point where it doesn't sell here, then there is no reason for Capcom to even be releasing the games here.

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm probably nitpicking but I remember there was some grammar mistakes in the first PW game.... but it was just one of those unrelated sentences that wasn't important in the courtroom scene and since the game has thousands of text, it's understandable. Hope there's more of that "l33t" director guy. I don't care if he was meant to be something else in the Japanese version but he certainly makes me roffle my waffle.

Tank5890

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=382...ndpost&p=492140

You might still want to consider waiting. The English translation for Gyakuten Saiban 2 is not being done by the same translator for the first game. He is currently translating FF12 (OMG). That means that the English translation is being done in-house by Capcom, and we all know how great they've been doing recently. (MMBN... ugh)
wink2.gif

I'm not saying this quote is truth, but if it is, it might actually be as bad as the Megaman games :-/

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
wilddenim said:
WTF?

Check the date of top post of this page.

Bumping a nearly two years old thread = Bad. Very bad.QUOTE(BoneMonkey @ Jan 4 2008, 05:58 AM) this post is in the testing area you know what that means ?

i dont have to make sense !

VAGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINA !

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0LPrmtVWsA