Hacking 3dslink fw 3.0-3.2

Allen90

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Hi guys. I am currently running on 3.3b. I want to try out the new Zelda-link between worlds and i read on some sites that i cand run it with 3.0-3.2 . I dont use eshop,don't use nand. Will this lower the chances to brick the console if i run 3.0-3.2 ?

Yatashi Strife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dont do it, i bricked my 3ds 2 weeks ago with v3.1. Tested all my games and then BAM blue screen. There is no way to avoid the brick and its incredibly random and unstable. I have a replacement so im not hurt too bad, im gonna get a gateway and toss this 3dslink far

masterzero

Trophies
XP
Country
use 3.0 , no brick chance at all , 2 months using it + more people are using it and no brick reports.

Because basically it's GW 2.0b1 and the suckers put the bricks on the 2.0b2

misterb98

Moral Gateway User. Wat.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Look at it this way.
2.0 Doesn't work with SDK5
3.0 is buggy
anything after that (3.1-3.3) is able to completely destroy your device! The only way to repair is to use a hardmod and a raspberry pi to unbrick.

Seriously, there is no good reason to use 3.1 - 3.3 unless you have the hardmod already done and are prepared to unbrick all the time. Just for 7.X emuNAND suppport and not having to deal with buggy saves in 3.0

Its just a terrible idea in general.

masterzero

Trophies
XP
Country
use 3.0 again , I haven't got a problem with saves ever ( taking measures if they should happen tho) and I just don't turn off my 3ds ever so supposedly I won't get the problem ever either since it only has a chance of happening each time the exploit is run again

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
It is actually hard to find but there is a site called downleaks.com which let's you search for files ;)

Pretty sure you can use the r4i deluxe file which is called Firm(3DS_Card)_3.0.rar

Goodluck

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @CameronCataclysm...