• Replies 53,775
  • Likes 43

Joss78

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
hi guys.my problem my new 2 ds xl.what can i do now when i got facrory 11.10 .any chance i got somehow fbi?thank you all

Joss78

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
thank you.i see the problem whit this totorial.I can do a lot when i waching video in youtube but this is to mach for me.im not a person how do this evry day or usuly.im the full of first owner whit this 2ds xl.i play ps most time,its easy but the disc on and play.but now i need to hack something and is no video to follow the steeps.my english is not inoff for this.any easyer way for the full beginner?thank you guys your help and time for me

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
thank you.i see the problem whit this totorial.I can do a lot when i waching video in youtube but this is to mach for me.im not a person how do this evry day or usuly.im the full of first owner whit this 2ds xl.i play ps most time,its easy but the disc on and play.but now i need to hack something and is no video to follow the steeps.my english is not inoff for this.any easyer way for the full beginner?thank you guys your help and time for me
There's a German version and a Romanian one I think. If that helps? But no Hungarian.

There's no easier way - if you follow a video it may tell you to do the wrong thing and then we cannot help you cause we won't know what it told you to do. Best to follow the guide and if you need clarification on a step ask us, and we'll try to explain what it means.

Joss78

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
thank you.so i dont know what can i do now?roman and german is total other mit mine.some body mybe can help me whit video chat or something?what you think?thank you

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

when i speak whit someone my english is better

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
thank you.so i dont know what can i do now?roman and german is total other mit mine.some body mybe can help me whit video chat or something?what you think?thank you

when i speak whit someone my english is better
You can try the homebrew discord: https://discord.gg/C29hYvh

digs_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I got CFW on my 3DS a few months ago, and recently I was asked if I want to update my 3DS. I don't think I've updated it since i got CFW, so I wanted to know if it'll cause any problems for my device or if its safe. I'm running version 11.9 btw if that's important.

NightTimeNoctis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had a quick question about the New 3DS XL punchy yellow edition (can't believe it's not bundled with Pokemon yellow fuck 2ds's :( ) anyways I just brought it on Amazon and was wondering if anyone knew what firmware it starts on. And what method I should use for hacking it.

JuliusduDeus

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi everyone, i just want to ask if someone could help me. I want to uninstall the CFW on my New 3DS, i have tried following the instructions from 3ds hacks guide but it didn't work, tried with some youtube videos and nope aswell. I'm actually kinda desperate. I installed the ARM9LOADERHAX maybe 2 years ago not really knowing what i was doing but at the end i think i got it. Never upgraded it or so. Il be happy if anyone could help. Many thanks.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Hi everyone, i just want to ask if someone could help me. I want to uninstall the CFW on my New 3DS, i have tried following the instructions from 3ds hacks guide but it didn't work, tried with some youtube videos and nope aswell. I'm actually kinda desperate. I installed the ARM9LOADERHAX maybe 2 years ago not really knowing what i was doing but at the end i think i got it. Never upgraded it or so. Il be happy if anyone could help. Many thanks.
Why do you want to remove it? It is a bad idea - your console may brick without CFW. It won't help you solve any troubleshooting problems. If you really want to, upgrade your console to B9S https://3ds.guide/a9lh-to-b9s then follow the uninstall guide, and don't ignore the safety checks (they indicate whether your console will brick without it).

Last edited by Quantumcat,

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I got CFW on my 3DS a few months ago, and recently I was asked if I want to update my 3DS. I don't think I've updated it since i got CFW, so I wanted to know if it'll cause any problems for my device or if its safe. I'm running version 11.9 btw if that's important.
No one has really reported any problems related to updating to 11.10, and there is no reason to expect any problems.

I had a quick question about the New 3DS XL punchy yellow edition (can't believe it's not bundled with Pokemon yellow fuck 2ds's :( ) anyways I just brought it on Amazon and was wondering if anyone knew what firmware it starts on. And what method I should use for hacking it.
The standard method of installing CFW requires you to update to the latest firmware, since you need to download some software from the eShop in order to do the hack. While there is a different method available for firmware versions older than 11.3, it is probably very unlikely you'll find that on this New 3DS XL – and the end result is exactly the same as what you'd get otherwise.

Everything you need to know is at https://3ds.hacks.guide/ .

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Not quite CFW-related, just posting here for a question since I don't want to be that guy that makes a brand new thread just for a quick question:P

So, with HomePass gone since ages ago, have there been any replacements? Simply curious about what options we have right now if any to make local connection work over wifi, as I want to play a certain local-only game with a friend of mine... Streetpass relays got disabled and all some firmwares back, so unlikely, still curious if there have been any replacements for it (even if it's using fan-servers or whatever).

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Not quite CFW-related, just posting here for a question since I don't want to be that guy that makes a brand new thread just for a quick question:P

So, with HomePass gone since ages ago, have there been any replacements? Simply curious about what options we have right now if any to make local connection work over wifi, as I want to play a certain local-only game with a friend of mine... Streetpass relays got disabled and all some firmwares back, so unlikely, still curious if there have been any replacements for it (even if it's using fan-servers or whatever).
The only thing that I am aware of for this ThoD is https://gbatemp.net/threads/streetpass-2-rise-from-the-ashes.526749/ still a bit of a wip. but its the closest thing we have.

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
The only thing that I am aware of for this ThoD is https://gbatemp.net/threads/streetpass-2-rise-from-the-ashes.526749/ still a bit of a wip. but its the closest thing we have.
That's not HomePass though. I'm aware of that one, but it's only for StreetPass hits, so unlike HomePass you can't tweak it to make local-only games playable through the internet, which is what I'm looking for (namely for MH3U since friend recently got it but with HomePass dead I can't play with her). I'm only interested in the local play aspect of HomePass mostly, not the hits, couldn't care less about those, but thanks for posting anyway, someone else might be looking for the hits instead so link could be useful for them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay