• Replies 53,769
  • Likes 43

SamHack

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi everyone! I just made the goofiest thing ever :cry: I accidently removed my CFW emunand and everything is gone on my SD card :cry:

As you can see in the pictures I still have access to the Luma menu. So please can anyone tell if there is any chance to get the hack back?

Thank you.

Attachments

• 20171108_133611.jpg
    20171108_133611.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 198
  • 20171108_133943.jpg
    20171108_133943.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 197
Last edited by SamHack,

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Hi everyone! I just made the goofiest thing ever :cry: I accidently removed my CFW emunand and everything is gone on my SD card :cry:

As you can see in the pictures I still have access to the Luma menu. So please can anyone tell if there is any chance to get the hack back?

Thank you.
Do you still have the data from your SD card? See if you made a backup of the emuNAND.

Uumas

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
How long after Pokemon Moon was leaked did the ban wave happen? Just wondering when to expect a new one because of Ultra Moon.

Fougeta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Can I use Wi-Fi playing the leaked Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon? Just to use ntrviewer and things like that, without going online into the game?

Reactions: KunoichiZ

Forlic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
i have a question pls!

i want to install boot9strap in my CFW 3ds, but i never have a chance to separate nands. there will be something that gives me a trouble

twalig

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hello, I am new to the site.

I have done some research about 3ds cards and the homebrew channel/freeshop.

I am about to buy a 2ds XL, and I want a to get into the piracy side of it. I have a ds with a r4 card, I have played 20 games with the r4. I have also homebrew channel om my nintendo wii so I know a little bit about modding and stuff.

I have read some tutorials but some tuts are outdated or are too overwhelming to me. I mean I undestand some kind of things. I understand the way of modding with DSiware with another ds. I understand the hardmodding ( I am not going to do it since I have no experience in hardmodding). I understand the freeshop/homebrew channel thing. But there are some things I dont really understand.

I still have some questions if I may ask:
-I have seen that the DS R4i Gold 3DS Plus is the best flashcard atm. I am wondeing can I download games and put in on a sd card and play without modding.
-And if I buy the R4i Gold 3DS Plus, can I softmod with the card without using something else?
-What do you guys recommend? What is the best method at this point to get some piracy games for the 2DS XL/3ds

Thanks!!

Last edited by twalig,

Uumas

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland

I am about to buy a 2ds XL, and I want a to get into the piracy side of it. I have a ds with a r4 card, I have played 20 games with the r4. I have also homebrew channel om my nintendo wii so I know a little bit about modding and stuff.

I have read some tutorials but some tuts are outdated or are too overwhelming to me. I mean I undestand some kind of things. I understand the way of modding with DSiware with another ds. I understand the hardmodding ( I am not going to do it since I have no experience in hardmodding). I understand the freeshop/homebrew channel thing. But there are some things I dont really understand.

-I have seen that the DS R4i Gold 3DS Plus is the best flashcard atm. I am wondeing can I download games and put in on a sd card and play without modding.
-And if I buy the R4i Gold 3DS Plus, can I softmod with the card without using something else?
-What do you guys recommend? What is the best method at this point to get some piracy games for the 2DS XL/3ds

Thanks!!
Check https://3ds.guide
You'll need to follow it to install cfw.

KozmikDude

Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
I've found a salvaged pink old 3ds like a week ago i fixed it's charging port and screen then I tried to install a CFW but lucky me it already have CFW on it somehow i installed CIA (I forgot to backup original health&care thing so ooops) then I learned I need higher version for playing Pokemon Sun&Moon, Minecraft and Terraria so I tried to look it up on the web but I get really confused I don't even know what is that luma thing I've to update

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia

Thanks!!
1. Only DS games
2. The compatible carts are these ones:
68747470733a2f2f692e68656e7461692e64657369676e2f75706c6f6164732f6269672f37663666363736613264663335373463333065626336356236316331333064662e706e67

3. Buy whichever one is compatible, making sure it is useable on the latest firmware (some only work up to 4.x for example).

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I've found a salvaged pink old 3ds like a week ago i fixed it's charging port and screen then I tried to install a CFW but lucky me it already have CFW on it somehow i installed CIA (I forgot to backup original health&care thing so ooops) then I learned I need higher version for playing Pokemon Sun&Moon, Minecraft and Terraria so I tried to look it up on the web but I get really confused I don't even know what is that luma thing I've to update
1. Boot without the SD card and change the theme once at the home menu (if it turns on then off don't worry)
2. Turn off again and boot holding Select. If you get a Luma config screen that shows version 6.6 or higher you can update. If it doesn't, report back.

Reactions: KozmikDude

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol