• Replies 53,775
  • Likes 43

rikumax25!

Keyblade Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
when following the guide from 3ds.guide, you enable a hold R to boot blah blah, when I hold R while booting its the same as a regular boot?.. The only options I know of, is select/start while turning on that makes a config come up... holding R I didn't see anything different.......

also when i launch luma config w/ select and power, i can configure it, but it says no config or something to that nature found at the top (forget exactly im not home right now). normal?
i dont knwo what is, but you dont need to use it tbh

bandar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Hey! So I got the R4i Gold RTS card the other day but the icon of the card is bothering me a bit.
Is there a way to change it or at least attach a badge over it?

pixelmasher

Gaming Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys, I want to buy a New 3DS XL, do any of them ship with the latest FW on? I don't want to end up buying an un-exploitable console.
No. The new update just came out. Unless it's used or refurbished. Those might have been updated. A new N3DS XL is most likely on 11.2 if it's recent one like Pikachu Yellow. Older firmware if it's been sitting in a store or warehouse somewhere.
:ninja::ninja::ninja:

Last edited by pixelmasher,

ChrisOrSomething

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello! I just want to ask a quick question.
When I try to install armloaderhax through the 3DS browser it freezes on the site. It isn't one time however, it's multiple times, every time I try to be exact. I just want to know if I did something wrong in the folders or...?

YaBoiJon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got fbi, Luma, freeshop running on my 11.3 n3ds again with the new SD card but can't figure out how to get the games back. All the data is on the SD card but I can't figure out how to reinstall them. Or do I have to re-download via freeshop?

sent from my toaster using taptalk

pixelmasher

Gaming Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

YaBoiJon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got fbi, Luma, freeshop running on my 11.3 n3ds again with the new SD card but can't figure out how to get the games back. All the data is on the SD card but I can't figure out how to reinstall them. Or do I have to re-download via freeshop?

I was just looking through fbi and tried installing a random ticket number, got one of the games back but Luma, fbi, homebrewlauncher dissappeared instantly. [emoji36]

pixelmasher

Gaming Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was just looking through fbi and tried installing a random ticket number, got one of the games back but Luma, fbi, homebrewlauncher dissappeared instantly. [emoji36]

Doing random things in FBI is how you brick. Just reinstall them using TitleDB in FBI. You can't really see Luma3DS...

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Question that doesn't really deserve a thread.... Has anyone gotten "The Legend of Zelda Main Theme Medley" or "The Ballad of the Goddess" to work in a Eur console? For me they start with the splash screen, then return to the home menu with "An error has occurred...". I tried Luma locale switcher to switch the region to Aus but it didn't help.

If someone got it to work, what did you do?

pixelmasher

Gaming Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question that doesn't really deserve a thread.... Has anyone gotten "The Legend of Zelda Main Theme Medley" or "The Ballad of the Goddess" to work in a Eur console? For me they start with the splash screen, then return to the home menu with "An error has occurred...". I tried Luma locale switcher to switch the region to Aus but it didn't help.

If someone got it to work, what did you do?
Are you using the EUR version? 00040000001b5c00 & 00040000001b5b00.

YaBoiJon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so looks like there's no way to straight copy/paste games/apps from one sd card to another. i tried tikdevil and ciaangle but they just re-download everything.

pixelmasher

Gaming Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so looks like there's no way to straight copy/paste games/apps from one sd card to another. i tried tikdevil and ciaangle but they just re-download everything.
What are you trying to do? Are you trying to move your installed games from one console to another? You can't really do that. Technically you can, but it involves a lot of hacking and it's just easier to install stuff.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @Xdqwerty :creep: +1