• Replies 53,774
  • Likes 43

YaBoiJon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What are you trying to do? Are you trying to move your installed games from one console to another? You can't really do that. Technically you can, but it involves a lot of hacking and it's just easier to install stuff.
i bought a larger sd card and transfered all the info to the new one. when i booted up the ds none of the apps/games i had downloaded were there.

pixelmasher

Gaming Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you haven't formatted your old SD card, put Luma3DS (arm9loaderhax.bin) on it, go into the config screen by holding select while you boot. Make sure custom version string or whatever it's called is selected. Uncheck Autoboot sysNAND. Press start save settings and boot. Go into System Settings, look at the right bottom corner, and make a note of the letters before version numbers. It should say Sys. If it says Emu, then you have an EmuNAND that needs to be backed up and restored.

Reactions: Quantumcat

YaBoiJon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you haven't formatted your old SD card, put Luma3DS (arm9loaderhax.bin) on it, go into the config screen by holding select while you boot. Make sure custom version string or whatever it's called is selected. Uncheck Autoboot sysNAND. Press start save settings and boot. Go into System Settings, look at the right bottom corner, and make a note of the letters before version numbers. It should say Sys. If it says Emu, then you have an EmuNAND that needs to be backed up and restored.
Mine says sys 11.3.0-36u

sent from my toaster using taptalk

phelen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Guys got a Arm9LoaderHax A9LH 3dsxl. How do I reset it so the nintendotag is disassociated with the 3dsxl?. Really don't want to lose the hack.

I didn't do the CFW as I bought it like this, however, not sure if doing a full format will wipe the hack.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Guys got a Arm9LoaderHax A9LH 3dsxl. How do I reset it so the nintendotag is disassociated with the 3dsxl?. Really don't want to lose the hack.

I didn't do the CFW as I bought it like this, however, not sure if doing a full format will wipe the hack.
System format. A9LH will stay.

Icedburden

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's the easiest way to install games? I've read about freeshop and CIA, I just don't know what to do from here. I have cfw on 11.3 and followed 3ds.guide all the way through.
Thanks guys!

koyuki38

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi
It's been a long time that I haven't went in 3DS hack thing. I'm currently thinking about back up some SD card files for the day i would change it.

I currently have a N3DS XL with A9LH + luma.
The 3DS runs with Sysnand on 9.2 and Emunand in 11.3.

Am i right if i simply back up emunand with emunand tools, and copy all the content of the SD card to a safe place ?

Thx in advance

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: