• Views 4,466,561
  • Replies 53,775
  • Likes 43

goni699

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Sorry, i'm a real noob whit this stuff, but i want to ask if there is something that could modifie the flashcard gui, you know, so it could be shown as the 3ds menu, i have never seen a thread about modifications for the flashcards and i wanna know if this could be possible?

Meercko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello, i recently downgraded my 3ds to 9.2 and i was about to create an EmuNAND with Luma3ds, but i stopped when i came across the unlink process since it requires a system format, now that wouldn't be a problem if it wasn't for the fact that i have TLoZ Four Swords installed on it and i absolutely don't want to lose it, now my question is: can i perform a system format, unlinking the SysNAND from the EmuNAND and then reinstall the game on the SysNAND? I obviously searched for solutions but i've found close to nothing, only a topic that mentioned making a cia out of a dsiware game, but given that it wouldn't be a legit cia i wouldn't be able to install it on the sysnand unless i take risks of bricking the console
Thanks in advance

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, i recently downgraded my 3ds to 9.2 and i was about to create an EmuNAND with Luma3ds, but i stopped when i came across the unlink process since it requires a system format, now that wouldn't be a problem if it wasn't for the fact that i have TLoZ Four Swords installed on it and i absolutely don't want to lose it, now my question is: can i perform a system format, unlinking the SysNAND from the EmuNAND and then reinstall the game on the SysNAND? I obviously searched for solutions but i've found close to nothing, only a topic that mentioned making a cia out of a dsiware game, but given that it wouldn't be a legit cia i wouldn't be able to install it on the sysnand unless i take risks of bricking the console
Thanks in advance
whatever guide you're using is old because 9.2 downgrade is no longer required, and emunand is outdated. please see https://3ds.guide

Reactions: Fil o_O

DiegoDam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Did you follow the http://3ds.guide or just extracted the files from the files I gave you into your SD?

EDIT: Try booting Luma3ds and pressing SELECT to enter the config screen again.
Then, select only the options with the yellow "X" (and the splash option too, even if it's not in the screenshot) and save the changes

Hello friend! I copy and paste the files you that you apointed. No, I'm not following the tutorial on that site because my system was already unlock and working (more or leds) with CakesCFW. There is no clear instructions on that site or wherever whole internet about migrating, Just sparce people always in doubt, and you are the first guy wich intend to help. On the otherside, I've tried to use setup as you said, but still have a blackscreen. But i forgot to Tell: Just to copy and paste the files and setup by the tutorial on the site, I was finaly able to instal and play animal crossing, smash and mario maker, what até awesome! But still the mistery continues... Thank you, and greetings to Spain, my Grand father was from Ávila (my family name frkm mother is Ávila). Thank you!

Reactions: Arubaro

traneupcqk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Why are you not following the guide? In 3DS guide it clearly says "Updating while on A9LH is safe, stop asking about it". If you are on 11.2 you can use e-shop yes .. or freeshop for that matter. For DS games you need a flashcart like R4.. R4 is pretty cheap anyways. There's something that was released recently which will let you play DS Games without a cart but I don't recommend it. It's compatible with only a handful of games as of now and it doesn't work as good as games on flashcart.

Thank you.
I didn't want to restore my system so i skipped Section IV - Restoring the System, where the update note was written :D

Slingy

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello everyone, I have a n3ds with luma and A9HL, and everything was fine until today I opened homebrew launcher and it was totally empty except for "Region free launcher".
Luma and FBI are still working normally. How could I fix this? In the last week I played smash bros with my friend via local and online multiplayer, downloaded a game via "download play" and was browsing the themes shop.
Could anything from this caused it?
Thanks for answer
Slingy

bogchop

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all. I have a 3DS XL running 9.0.0-20E.

Should I be hacking my firmware from here? Or should I update to the latest firmware - 11.2.0 I believe?? Was going to use the 3ds.guide site to help me get through it, because it seems straightforward (but lengthy!).

Cheers.

Posghetti

Un-official ReVeluv Leader
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all. I have a 3DS XL running 9.0.0-20E.

Should I be hacking my firmware from here? Or should I update to the latest firmware - 11.2.0 I believe?? Was going to use the 3ds.guide site to help me get through it, because it seems straightforward (but lengthy!).

Cheers.

Update to the latest firmware and use the guide to complete the rest.

Reactions: bogchop

Rick Astley

The real one !
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey o/ !
I'm back with a little question. I want to use Decrypt9WIP in order to dump a ticket (Pokemon Rouge, 10.2.0-28E 2DS Collector Edition) and I've a launch success of 0% in more than 20 try... There's NO WAY to get it working ?

And of course no way to hack it or anything. I just want to use HBL for that because I'll delete everything linked to HBL right after

Thanks !

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo