• Replies 53,769
  • Likes 43

mrvandal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've got a few questions. 1.Any current issues with doing a dsi downgrade using field runners and steelhax at the moment for 11.2? 2.Once a9lh is installed could I use a cheap r4 cart to play ds games since a9lh enables the use of all flash carts or would I still need something 3ds compatible? 3. Is it possible that in the future a n64 or ps1 emulator could be used on a 3ds with cfw? 4. Is there a way to install retro game emulators on a O3DS with cfw? Thanks.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Plz help me
I injected the FBI banner app
But now the health safety logo is gone
And whenever I try to enter it just shows a black screenView attachment 67695
Looks like you injected it in sysNAND and you're in a non-signature patched mode.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I've got a few questions. 1.Any current issues with doing a dsi downgrade using field runners and steelhax at the moment for 11.2? 2.Once a9lh is installed could I use a cheap r4 cart to play ds games since a9lh enables the use of all flash carts or would I still need something 3ds compatible? 3. Is it possible that in the future a n64 or ps1 emulator could be used on a 3ds with cfw? 4. Is there a way to install retro game emulators on a O3DS with cfw? Thanks.
1. Nope
2. Yes, there are a few that still don't work but 99% will work with some method or other (ApacheThunder's DS launcher or white list cia)
3. No to N64 (just google 3ds N64 emulator site:gbatemp.net to see past discussions). There is a PS1 emulator but I think it is N3DS only (not sure)
4. Yes, VC injections (look on that ISO site for downloads)

Reactions: branden19

branden19

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
Looks like you injected it in sysNAND and you're in a non-signature patched mode.

1. Nope
2. Yes, there are a few that still don't work but 99% will work with some method or other (ApacheThunder's DS launcher or white list cia)
3. No to N64 (just google 3ds N64 emulator site:gbatemp.net to see past discussions). There is a PS1 emulator but I think it is N3DS only (not sure)
4. Yes, VC injections (look on that ISO site for downloads)
I don't understand what you mean quantumcat
How can I get out of this non signature patch mode??
Can u plaz explain
Thanx

branden19

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
I just want to finish this hack.
Never have I been so bamboozled in my life with computer work before.
I don't know crap about hacking and stuff.
So can anyone help me get into signature patch mode and inject this FBI in health and safety correctly with sysnand
As said in the pailect guide.
I'm on old 3ds xl
2.1.0 USA
IMG_20161102_110229.jpg
Screenshot_2016-11-02-09-48-23.png

Ruben Burgt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hello everyone,

I have a question I want to ask. I own 2 3ds's (don't ask me why).

The first 3ds has Sysnand on 4.5 and has emunand on 11.2 (with Gateway). The second 3ds is on Sysnand 11.2.

Is it possible to put a cfw on the second 3ds or maybe downgrade it?

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
I just want to finish this hack.
Never have I been so bamboozled in my life with computer work before.
I don't know crap about hacking and stuff.
So can anyone help me get into signature patch mode and inject this FBI in health and safety correctly with sysnand
As said in the pailect guide.
I'm on old 3ds xl
2.1.0 USA
View attachment 67706 View attachment 67707
Did you install a9lh yet? If you take out your SD card does your console still boot? If yes, then you need to install a9lh. Either you missed that bit or it didn't work when you did it before.

Hello everyone,

I have a question I want to ask. I own 2 3ds's (don't ask me why).

The first 3ds has Sysnand on 4.5 and has emunand on 11.2 (with Gateway). The second 3ds is on Sysnand 11.2.

Is it possible to put a cfw on the second 3ds or maybe downgrade it?
Yes. Follow https://plailect.github.io/Guide/dsiware-downgrade then start the main guide from the beginning. You will find it a bit easier if you put a9lh on the first 3DS first.

Last edited by Quantumcat,

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
guys if i borrow my friend vanilla old3ds, "hack" it and then use it for my n3dsxl ver 11.0. it will work, right?
Yes but you will have to do a system transfer, and since you can't transfer from new to old, all your friend's data will be stuck on your console forever. Is that something your friend would mind?

branden19

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
Did you install a9lh yet? If you take out your SD card does your console still boot? If yes, then you need to install a9lh. Either you missed that bit or it didn't work when you did it before.

Yes. Follow https://plailect.github.io/Guide/dsiware-downgrade then start the main guide from the beginning. You will find it a bit easier if you put a9lh on the first 3DS first.
My 3ds does not boot without the SD.
So what do i do now I'm so confused!

BlueLeafeon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So... I have an 11.0 old 3DS system with homebrew, but no cfw. I had to disable menuhax to get cttrspawn to work, in order to download the new update for animal crossing...

...But now I'm kind of stuck, because I don't know how I can get back into homebrew. Even with cttrspawn active, it won't load the browser. :/ Any ideas, or am I screwed?

ReDEyeDz

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I've updated my New 3DS XL with Luma3ds v6.3.1 and don't know what to choose in its config

Default EmuNAND: 1 (x) 2 ( ) 3 ( ) 4 ( )
Screen brightness: 4 (x) 3 ( ) 2 ( ) 1 ( )
Splash: Off (x) Before ( ) After ( ) payloads
PIN lock: Off (x) 4 ( ) 6 ( ) 8 ( ) digits
New 3DS CPU: Off (x) Clock ( ) L2 ( ) Clock+L2 ( ) - Particularly interested in this part.
Dev. features: Off (x) ErrDisp ( ) UNITINFO ( )

( ) Auotoboot SysNAND
( ) Use SysNAND FIRM if booting with R (A9LH)
( ) Enable FIRMs and modules loading from SD
( ) Use custom path
( ) Enable region/language emu. and ext. .code
( ) Show NAND or user string in System Settings
( ) Show GBA boot screen in patched AGB_FIRM
( ) Patch SVC/service/archive/ARMS9 access

It was a long time ago when I modded it and don't really remember much. Thank you in advance!

Last edited by ReDEyeDz,

human_kirby

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Ok, so I will ask one of these "is this how it works" questions. So my current situation is, that I have a hacked a9lh 2DS and a a9lh new 3ds and want to buy a new 3ds xl which I will also hack. Now I want to transfer all the stuff from the regular new 3ds to the xl version and the stuff from the 2ds to the regular new 3ds, but Im not sure if it works how I planed it:

1. Make a movable CTRnand backup with decrypt9 "Dump transferable CTRNAND" from my regular new 3ds
2. Systemtransfer from the regular to the xl version
3. Use "Auto CTRNAND Transfer" and after that "Autofix CTRNAND" on the xl version
4. Put the micro sd from the new 3ds into the new 3ds xl.
wait 7 days
essential the same, just that I do it between the 2ds and the regular new 3ds

This would allow me to keep everything from the other console, right? Since I transfer the legimate content via the systemtransfer and inject the non legimate ctrnand content back with decrypt9. Or can I even skip the systemtransfer step.

Last edited by human_kirby,

LaronX

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I am using Rx tools and updated my emunand to the latest FW. I can play cias normally. I tried to update animal crossing ( I own the cartridge) and now it won't but. It gets suck on the screen that says 3DS

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol