XP
Country
Greece

blaisedinsd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering about injecting fbi in to the health and safety app.

Do you have to redo the part with universal injector batch file more than once or will hs.app and the one with fib injected work on any console or nand?

Also is there any harm in just leaving fbi as the health and safety app when finished with the guide?

Temarile

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ A9LH ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I was wondering about injecting fbi in to the health and safety app.

Do you have to redo the part with universal injector batch file more than once or will hs.app and the one with fib injected work on any console or nand?

Also is there any harm in just leaving fbi as the health and safety app when finished with the guide?

It's best to use your own hs.app from your own nand. So you'd have to do it again.
There's no harm in leaving it fbi though.

Temarile

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ A9LH ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
What I mean is, if it is possible to install homebrew with my system which is 11.0.0 and then this editor... Cause I am confused if it can work or not!

You need a save editor like JKSV (run from homebrew launcher) to extract the save and then save editing on the computer with that program.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What I mean is, if it is possible to install homebrew with my system which is 11.0.0 and then this editor... Cause I am confused if it can work or not!
Yes it is. Go to this website and follow the instructions listed under the Web browser option.
http://smealum.github.io/3ds/

Once you are understanding how to load the homebrew launcher, download a program called SVDT or JK save manager, to extract the save data from the monster hunter game and use it with the program. :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Fucking old lady next door My microwaves broke! All it was was the clock not set right