• Replies 53,774
  • Likes 43

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im interests with 3ds games :\ Eh i will buy Sky3ds if this work well. What about gateway card?
that card requires firmware 9.2 or lower as you are in 11.0 your only choice for 3DS ROMs is the sky 3DS that is assuming you don't want to get the console hard modded so you may downgrade it

Kinqdra

GBAtemp's Official T-shirt
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Croatia
that card requires firmware 9.2 or lower as you are in 11.0 your only choice for 3DS ROMs is the sky 3DS that is assuming you don't want to get the console hard modded so you may downgrade it
What card requires 9.2 or lower? The mentioned r4i sdhc rts 3ds has been confirmed to be working on firmware 11.0

Subhaan2703

Trophies
XP
Country
If you have a spare DS flashcart that used to work with any of the previous systems you may have owned, it will also now work on your newly hacked 3DS. That way, you can run DS roms. If you don't, you'll either have to buy one or wait till this guy manages to get his emulator running at a playable speed: https://gbatemp.net/threads/wip-3desmume-ds-emulator-for-3ds.430223/

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Did you review
Your RedNAND SecureInfo_A MUST be the same as your SysNAND SecureInfo_A or you will BRICK. If you have changed your RedNAND region or otherwise modified SecureInfo_A in any way, you MUST create a NEW RedNAND or you will BRICK.

You MUST downgrade with the correct pack for your console region or you will BRICK.

If you are using ReiNand, you MUST be using the latest version (v4.1 or above) or you will be unable to downgrade NATIVE_FIRM on EmuNAND/RedNAND and PlaiSysUpdater will fail 100% of the time.
precautions as told?
What does this mean;
Your RedNAND SecureInfo_A MUST be the same as your SysNAND SecureInfo_A or you will BRICK. If you have changed your RedNAND region orotherwise modified SecureInfo_A in any way, you MUST create a NEW RedNAND or you will BRICK.?

Also i'm not using Reinand but I am using an older version of luma (5.2) so i'll try updating luma first.

Kilarity

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Howdy! I'm on the latest 3DS firmware with ReiNAND. Everything works fine except for the Homebrew Launcher. It's not at the latest version, and I don't know what I'm suppost to do to have it work. Please help!

Protatoxxxeater

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Howdy! I'm on the latest 3DS firmware with ReiNAND. Everything works fine except for the Homebrew Launcher. It's not at the latest version, and I don't know what I'm suppost to do to have it work. Please help!
it has to be latest version, also is the boot.3dsx file on ur sd card the homebrew boot.3dsx

Kilarity

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it has to be latest version, also is the boot.3dsx file on ur sd card the homebrew boot.3dsx
It isn't the Homebrew boot.3dsx, it's the one for emunand. I heard there is a file you need to rename in order to use Homebrew on the latest firmware..but I don't know where it is.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
question about CFW. what version of the 3DS is the latest version to have it installed on?

Protatoxxxeater

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, I am.
the homebrew launcher.cia will seach for the boot.3dsx on the root of the sd card. if the boot.3dsx isnt homebrew the device will not load the launcher

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

question about CFW. what version of the 3DS is the latest version to have it installed on?
I have CFW running on 11.0, However i use arm9loaderhax, if you plan on installing it, you can downgrade from 10.5 and under downgrading from a firmware above this is finicky at the moment. if u have homebrew on ur device you Can install CFW

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i had someone help me with my custom firmware before... so if i'm on the latest firmware like 11.0 that mean's i can't get CFW? if that is true what is the lowest firmware 10.5?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: but well atleast my game tv stick can, @Psionic Roshambo