flagrama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
N

NoGamer

Maybe a dump question, can you change the name of a .cia game file or will that result in a corrupt game after installing ?

Amapola62

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Talking about that...how does one convert a .3ds to CIA ?...I heard about generating Xorpads..except I don't know what are those...

I have the Retail version of Bravely Second European version...If I were to try to make a .cia version of it...How would I do that ?

Last edited by Amapola62,

icano194

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
One does not simply run roms they install .cia files(meme joke)
lol. yeah that's what i mean.

there are tons of things. different CFWs, sysNAND and emuNAND and that i have to get clean and patched cia.

Is there any site that sums things up for noobs? im quite lost lol

Lucas Melo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello,
Last week me and my friend installed the CFW RxTools in our 3DS 's. We saved the backup of the SD card files and NAND , we downgrade to version 9.2 , install the EmuNAND and unlink the NAND 's.

By following this tutorial:
http://pastebin.com/EBKipkPW

My old NAND was copied to the EmuNAND together with NNID , Mii and friends. However, EmuNAND and SysNAND of my friend have NNIDs different from the old NAND .

Is there any way to copy the NAND backup to EmuNAND of his 3ds ? He needs his old NNID to recover some games that he bought and saves that were encrypted.

If this is possible , someone could pass me a tutorial or explain how to do?

Thank you.

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I'm considering joining the arm9hax master race, because, I'm bored, and why not!

Anyway, my question is I installed a few things to my sysnand, I think something to do with TWL or to fix my GBA games, will this screw me up in any way?

bluu7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey guys.

I'm a little bit lost. At the moment I'm using a Gateway (n3DS, OoT exploit). My sysnand and emunand are on 9.0.0-20E. I'd like to switch to a CFW but I'm not sure how. There seems to be a lot of options for this. Could anyone tell me which tutorial I should use for this?

greetings

Last edited by bluu7,

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys.

I'm a little bit lost. At the moment I'm using a Gateway (OoT exploit). My sysnand and emunand are on 9.0.0-20E. I'd like to switch to a CFW but I'm not sure how. There seems to be a lot of options for this. Could anyone tell me which tutorial I should use for this?

greetings
This should help. Instead of using browserhax, use OOThax. When you get up to the step on formatting, use tiny format instead.

BobDoleOwndU

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So, I'm considering joining the arm9hax master race, because, I'm bored, and why not!

Anyway, my question is I installed a few things to my sysnand, I think something to do with TWL or to fix my GBA games, will this screw me up in any way?
It mentions in the guide that sysUpdater will throw errors if you've installed any TWL mods (to emuNAND). It says to uninstall them part way through the guide though, so as long as you follow it closely you should be ok.

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It mentions in the guide that sysUpdater will throw errors if you've installed any TWL mods (to emuNAND). It says to uninstall them part way through the guide though, so as long as you follow it closely you should be ok.
Oh, so it'll just error and bitch about the TWL, it won't brick it?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Thanks! I forgot to mention that my 3DS is a N3DS XL (sorry! edited now), so this won't work ? :/
Sadly I only have an o3ds, so I dunno.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: