• Replies 53,769
  • Likes 43

CrystalForce

I'm gonna "fix" that spaghetti.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, so I've attempted to run rxTools on my downgraded to 9.2 O3DS, and it hasn't ended well. At all.
Copying over data from a previous SD card didn't help. Now my menu is blank, pretty much.
I just want to ask - how can I log back into my NNID and get everything back? I kinda don't want to do this anymore...

pofer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guess I'll ask this here

Is it safe to just format my Emunand using GW's Dat file and my synand too (using the system settings) so that I can start a new Emunand set up from scratch ?

I wasn't able to load rxtools (I can get my Emunand to boot , but rxtools doesn't get installed , it always shows up an X during the set up at 2.6 and "instalation failed" using the 3.0 version

I wanna make sure it isn't cuz I screwed up at some step , so that'd why I want to start from scratch

Ryu Kenshin

Trophies
XP
Country
Okay, so I've attempted to run rxTools on my downgraded to 9.2 O3DS, and it hasn't ended well. At all.
Copying over data from a previous SD card didn't help. Now my menu is blank, pretty much.
I just want to ask - how can I log back into my NNID and get everything back? I kinda don't want to do this anymore...
There's no turning back for NNID, you have to create a new one :unsure:

Keeshi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way using the new Supercard Two Plus; with the gateway emulation; to run rom hacks, as in the custom pokemon ones like Drayano60's Rising Ruby and Sinking Sapphire without homebrewing?

Mysdroy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm very new to the 3DS hacking scene so please bear with me as I'm trying to learn. I got a 2DS with a 4gb SDcard a couple of days ago and installed rxtools 2.6 on it as well as installed my cia games. I now have a 64gb sdxc card that i would like to use in my 2DS. The sysNAND is 6.0.0-12U and my emuNAND is RX3D 10.3.0-28U.

So my questions:
1) Is it possible to use the 64gb SD card if i format it to FAT32?
2) I dont care about any of the save files/games on the current 2DS 4gb card so i dont really want to transfer anything to the new card. Is it possible to install rxtool fresh with the new 64gb sd card then install my CIAs again. Like I want to 'restore to factory' and start fresh with my new 64gb card.
3) is it possible to boot straight into the emuNAND, instead of doing it via the browser?
4) Lastly, side question, are directly installed CIA games (via FBI) ok to play online in emuNAND?

thedude28

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm very new to the 3DS hacking scene so please bear with me as I'm trying to learn. I got a 2DS with a 4gb SDcard a couple of days ago and installed rxtools 2.6 on it as well as installed my cia games. I now have a 64gb sdxc card that i would like to use in my 2DS. The sysNAND is 6.0.0-12U and my emuNAND is RX3D 10.3.0-28U.

So my questions:
1) Is it possible to use the 64gb SD card if i format it to FAT32?
2) I dont care about any of the save files/games on the current 2DS 4gb card so i dont really want to transfer anything to the new card. Is it possible to install rxtool fresh with the new 64gb sd card then install my CIAs again. Like I want to 'restore to factory' and start fresh with my new 64gb card.
3) is it possible to boot straight into the emuNAND, instead of doing it via the browser?
4) Lastly, side question, are directly installed CIA games (via FBI) ok to play online in emuNAND?

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Kinda, but it's practically a yes.
4. Yes.

Reactions: Mysdroy

Zerosuit connor

Baby I'm Back ♥
Trophies
XP
Country
So I've installed RXTools now, got emunand working etc. Was wondering how to go about removing it if I felt the need to go back to just a normal 9.2 sysnand and start from scratch. Is it as simple as formatting your SD card?

Mysdroy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I've installed RXTools now, got emunand working etc. Was wondering how to go about removing it if I felt the need to go back to just a normal 9.2 sysnand and start from scratch. Is it as simple as formatting your SD card?

Im in the same situation. i Want to start from scratch with a new SD card where do I start? Do i have to format anything? What exactly do i do first.

Zerosuit connor

Baby I'm Back ♥
Trophies
XP
Country
Im in the same situation. i Want to start from scratch with a new SD card where do I start? Do i have to format anything? What exactly do i do first.

Will let you know if I can dig anything up. I'm not too sure as to how to go about it, I think you can just wipe the SD card, but I don't wanna do it without being sure first.

pofer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will let you know if I can dig anything up. I'm not too sure as to how to go about it, I think you can just wipe the SD card, but I don't wanna do it without being sure first.
I was in the same situation hahaha, afaik, just formating both to start form scratch should do it, although Im gonna use a 3rd party software to erase every trace of the Emunand on my SD card and I will simply format my 3DS =)

Zerosuit connor

Baby I'm Back ♥
Trophies
XP
Country
I was in the same situation hahaha, afaik, just formating both to start form scratch should do it, although Im gonna use a 3rd party software to erase every trace of the Emunand on my SD card and I will simply format my 3DS =)
So you'll basically Format 3DS > Format SDCard and start from scratch? Let me know how you go :)

Mysdroy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
yup, that's basically it, will let you know! =)
How do you format the 3DS? do i just go trough gateway and format the sysNAND there? As for formatting the SD card, since im using a brand new one can i just pop that in instead of formatting the one with emunand on it?

thedude28

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How do you format the 3DS? do i just go trough gateway and format the sysNAND there? As for formatting the SD card, since im using a brand new one can i just pop that in instead of formatting the one with emunand on it?

System settings to format sysnand.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: lol there's a guy selling mig switch in usa on ebay for $200/ea he's definitely going to get...