• Replies 53,789
  • Likes 43

nugundam0079

Prime Сasual Dating - Verified Women
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I have a question. Is there a step by step guide to downgrading AND what you need to do afterwards to run backups? everything and everyone is all over the place!

Thanks!

BADDINOROX99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've got a quick question after installing successfully a CIA file to emunand do I have to leave the file inside the SD card or can I erase the cia file to make more space on my SD card for (example if I successfully installed ironfall invasion and it's fully playable can I delete the CIA file the root of the SD card)

Last edited by BADDINOROX99,

TheGlow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So is there something to run .3ds files or do we need to convert to CIA, then install again?
It seems a bit redundant to install to Emunand/SD card a file already on the SD card.
LIke the time I did CFW on a PS3 and had a 40GB iso on the HDD but it still wanted to install to HDD since it didnt know and resulted in mass wastage.

thedude28

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So is there something to run .3ds files or do we need to convert to CIA, then install again?
It seems a bit redundant to install to Emunand/SD card a file already on the SD card.
LIke the time I did CFW on a PS3 and had a 40GB iso on the HDD but it still wanted to install to HDD since it didnt know and resulted in mass wastage.

Nope after you install it you can delete it and not worry about it again.

TheGlow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh. How often is it we fall out of Emunand? I went into System settings to confirm version and then see it spat me out to Sysnand so I had to reboot back into Emunand.

thedude28

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Oh whooops I answered the wrong person. You can only run .3ds with Gateway I believe. Otherwise you need to convert them to CIAs to install them, which can be deleted afterwards.

Last edited by thedude28,

Ridge

they/them
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Norway
I took a backup of my SD contents (games, saves etc.), and formatted my 3DS. There was no way for me to make a backup of the SysNAND before formatting. After I formatted my SysNAND, I downgraded it to 9.2.0-20E, and naturally I can't use the SD content I had before formatting. Is this forever lost or is there any way I can merge it to work with my new SysNAND?

thedude28

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've got a quick question after installing successfully a CIA file to emunand do I have to leave the file inside the SD card or can I erase the cia file to make more space on my SD card for (example if I successfully installed ironfall invasion and it's fully playable can I delete the CIA file the root of the SD card)

No you can delete the CIAs you've downloaded afterwards.

pinguino1234

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Someone knows what happend?

2qm22dw.jpg

Its a legit physical game. It works perfectly on Emunand (RxTools 10.3 + NTR CFW)

SkyDX

Anime Signature Creator, PM me if you want one! :)
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Quick question, I don't use a card reader so I can't backup my EmuNAND partition via Emunand Tool, however a EmuNAND.bin dump I made via EmuNAND9 should be the same as far as backing up goes, right? I want to update my new 3DS's emuNAND to 9.5.

thedude28

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Quick question, I don't use a card reader so I can't backup my EmuNAND partition via Emunand Tool, however a EmuNAND.bin dump I made via EmuNAND9 should be the same as far as backing up goes, right? I want to update my new 3DS's emuNAND to 9.5.

Yup, Emunand9 is just like the Emunand Tool. It can inject and extract Emunand.bin

Reactions: SkyDX

Ryu Kenshin

Trophies
XP
Country
Recently when using gateway firmware 3.6, I cannot connect to my PC through FTPbrony or FTP-3DS. I try to create new network profile, install different version of FTP hombrew on 3DS and FTP program on PC, ... but still cannot connect to IP of 3DS.
Is there any problem with my 3DS or should I reset setting on my wifi router? :ohnoes:

Aeth-r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all I just successfully downgraded my O3DS XL and I was wondering what exactly the next step would be to installing an emuNAND and various legitimate/illegitimate titles to my emuNAND. Im a bit confused by the CFW options... which one will let me do what I'm tryina do here?

AceEvo55

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Oh. How often is it we fall out of Emunand? I went into System settings to confirm version and then see it spat me out to Sysnand so I had to reboot back into Emunand.

Entering system settings will kick you back to Sysnand every time, as will turning off the ds (unless you have autoboot/cold boot set up). I can't think of anything else that forces you out, rather than you choosing to exit it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6rI8eXgDxd/?igsh=MWYybHY2YXoyM3I2cQ==