• Replies 53,770
  • Likes 43

koyuki38

Trophies
XP
Country
France
@Ruben Burgt

If formatting keeps the NNID, you can delete it in eshop parameter. Use emuNand 10.2 or HANS spoofing to acces this.

I already did a transfert from emuNand to new 3DS sysNand and it worked without problem.
I believe it could work from emuNand to emuNand too.

stereowax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes you do.

N3DS 9.0-9.2 are currently one of the best 3DS and firmware combo for 3DS hacking.

You will be able to launch gateway with browserHax and install menuHax.
Then you would be able to launch any unsigned CIA using emuNand (from GW or from rxTools) and any roms using GW emuNand.
Also, enjoy the menuHax, Homebrew and HANS features

Edit : the only meh of the N3DS is that emuNand can only be 9.5, NOT over

Perfect! Is it still possible to upgrade the EmuNAND to 9.5? I imagine the only update available just now would be 10.2?

koyuki38

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Last edited by koyuki38,

BobDoleOwndU

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Perfect! Is it still possible to upgrade the EmuNAND to 9.5? I imagine the only update available just now would be 10.2?
You'll need to download the 9.5.0-23 update cias from "some iso site." Create a folder named "updates" without the quotes on the root of your SD card. Place all of the 9.5 cias inside the folder. Install SysUpdater on emuNAND and run it to install the updates.

stereowax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You'll need to download the 9.5.0-23 update cias from "some iso site." Create a folder named "updates" without the quotes on the root of your SD card. Place all of the 9.5 cias inside the folder. Install SysUpdater on emuNAND and run it to install the updates.

Awesome, this is exactly what I need. Thank you (and koyuki38) for the help!

Reactions: BobDoleOwndU

bbcali89

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need a update in the scene . I have 9.5 Old 3ds XL.

I don't even know where to start. Can it even be hacked? What do i need to hack it? Can anyone help a lost soul here... lol thanKS!

BobDoleOwndU

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I need a update in the scene . I have 9.5 Old 3ds XL.

I don't even know where to start. Can it even be hacked? What do i need to hack it? Can anyone help a lost soul here... lol thanKS!
On 9.5 your only option for roms is a Sky3DS. Note that the Sky3DS cannot play some newer games as they have an additional anti-piracy check that prevents Sky3DS from being able to run them. If you're looking for homebrew, checkout the Homebrew Launcher here.

bbcali89

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On 9.5 your only option for roms is a Sky3DS. Note that the Sky3DS cannot play some newer games as they have an additional anti-piracy check that prevents Sky3DS from being able to run them. If you're looking for homebrew, checkout the Homebrew Launcher here.
Im slightly confused. I thought by using RX tools (Homebrew) I could run roms etc.

so i cant run cfw at all at my firmware? and your telling me my my only option is a sky 3ds? Which apparently is now outdated and new games aren't working on it?

:l

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also I tried running the browser hack thing, but it doesn't seem to work?
It loads a blank page.

BobDoleOwndU

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Im slightly confused. I thought by using RX tools (Homebrew) I could run roms etc.

so i cant run cfw at all at my firmware? and your telling me my my only option is a sky 3ds? Which apparently is now outdated and new games aren't working on it?

:l

Also I tried running the browser hack thing, but it doesn't seem to work?
It loads a blank page.
The CFWs, including rxTools, only support 9.2 and lower firmware.

On Browserhax, there should be a slider in the top left corner of the screen. Click on/move the slider and it should launch.

Last edited by BobDoleOwndU,

koyuki38

Trophies
XP
Country
France
yes you need it.

this will launch the "homebrew launcher".
If you don't have the files, this won't launch anything

bbcali89

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes. It needs the payload on the root of your SD card to boot the Homebrew Launcher. The web browser should still crash even if you don't have the files.
aight here goes nothin! lol

yes you need it.

this will launch the "homebrew launcher".
If you don't have the files, this won't launch anything
Yes. It needs the payload on the root of your SD card to boot the Homebrew Launcher. The web browser should still crash even if you don't have the files.
it crashed the browser but nothing happened?

koyuki38

Trophies
XP
Country
France
MenuHax is launched when you boot your 3DS. Just make sure you selected the type of booting you want, and the boot key you want too. Don't forget which key duh

Aroth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK guys another question, if I got a 9.0 N3DS can I use my Gateway for ROMs/install CIAs? I don't have Cubic Ninja or any of those games, does BrowserHax still work on 9.0?

You will be able to launch gateway with browserHax and install menuHaxr

This is not true. The ONLY way to launch GW on the N3DS is with Cubic Ninja or Ocarina of Time. No other entry point has been ported over to work with GW's launcher.dat file.

You can, however, use the following guide to get cubic ninja installed to your sysnand and use it to launch GW.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-how-to-install-a-cfw-on-a-9-0-9-2-n3ds-without-cn-oot.398394/

For reference, all current versions of *hax do work with the N3DS on 9.0, you just cannot launch GW with them because the GW team has made no effort to make their launcher compatible.

edit: You can also use a downgraded mset to launch GW on the N3DS, but this requires a way to install an unsigned cia file.

Last edited by Aroth,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo