• Start date
  • Views 4,503,114
  • Replies 53,793
  • Likes 43

vhaines

Trophies
XP
Country
I have a question? Regarding on my sysnand, do you guys install your cia games on your sysnand rxtools or rxtools emunand? So that i can see the games on my system settings main sysnand. Will it work?

Tony_93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question? Regarding on my sysnand, do you guys install your cia games on your sysnand rxtools or rxtools emunand? So that i can see the games on my system settings main sysnand. Will it work?

It doesn't make sense to format emunand and then install the games in sysnand...

What would be the point in having emunand then?... You also need to be in CFW mode to run non legit cia games anyways... You wouldn't be able to play online with them neither... You could potentially brick your console... It just doesn't make sense to have emunand if you are going to start installing the games in sysnand...

And why do you want to see the games in the system settings in sysnand by the way? What's to gain?

vhaines

Trophies
XP
Country
It doesn't make sense to format emunand and then install the games in sysnand...

What would be the point in having emunand then?... You also need to be in CFW mode to run non legit cia games anyways... You wouldn't be able to play online with them neither... You could potentially brick your console... It just doesn't make sense to have emunand if you are going to start installing the games in sysnand...

And why do you want to see the games in the system settings in sysnand by the way? What's to gain?
To play directly without booting on my mset exploit or can you link me the permanent root for rx tools?

Tony_93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To play directly without booting on my mset exploit or can you link me the permanent root for rx tools?

You would still need to launch rxTools from mset and into system nand to play them, just because you install them in sysnand doesn't give you the proper licenses to play them as any normal game.

Yes, you can coldboot rxTools, but you need to do a few things.

1)Manually update to 9.2 using sysupdater + Dev Mode.
2)Install Menuhax
3)Set ctrbootmanager

That way you can coldboot rxTools.

Last edited by Tony_93, , Reason: Typo fix

vhaines

Trophies
XP
Country
You would still need to launch rxTools from mset and into system nand to play them, just because you install them in sysnand doesn't give you the proper licenses to play them as any normal name.

Yes, you can coldboot rxTools, but you need to do a few things.

1)Manually update to 9.2 using sysupdater + Dev Mode.
2)Install Menuhax
3)Set ctrbootmanager

That way you can coldboot rxTools.

Install menuhax on my 9.2 sysnand? I already on the 1st step. My sysnand is on 9.2 now, can you link me menuhax and ctrboot if you dont mind thanks

BhenBen_85

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I am going to ask this question here again, How to update the Payload of Ninjhax 2.5? do i need to download starter pack again? and delete the save game of Cubic Ninja? and should i update first to 10.3 then update the payload of Ninjhax 2.5?

Tony_93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am going to ask this question here again, How to update the Payload of Ninjhax 2.5? do i need to download starter pack again? and delete the save game of Cubic Ninja? and should i update first to 10.3 then update the payload of Ninjhax 2.5?

You can just update the firmware, delete the savegame, download the starter pack again and set up Ninjhax like it's the first time you have ever used it.

Avoid senseless head scratching..

BhenBen_85

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
You can just update the firmware, delete the savegame, download the starter pack again and set up Ninjhax like it's the first time you have ever used it.

Avoid senseless head scratching..

Thanks for the reply, I am new to this Ninjhax thing its not yet even 1 week since I installed it, so thanks again.

stereowax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys, sorry feel like I'm always asking stupid questions in here.

What's currently the best CFW for New 3DS? Common wisdom seems to be PastaCFW but they've taken over rxTools now I think, so should I use that?

Cheers!

PS - I want to run 9.5 EmuNAND with the ability to install CIAs if that makes a difference.

Last edited by stereowax,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: a