• Views 4,458,117
  • Replies 53,773
  • Likes 43

DryTaste

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I asked this before, but no one answered.
I was wondering if there was a way to upload homebrew through an SD card (like putting it into the 3ds SD card slot) rather than buying a 70 dollar flashcart :/

no

edit: the official gateway distributor sells them for 59 dollar :D

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I was wondering if there was a way to upload homebrew through an SD card (like putting it into the 3ds SD card slot) rather than buying a 70 dollar flashcart :/
no, not yet ask again in a few weeks.....smealum may have a eta on ssspwn by then(or actually released it :O)

masterzero

Trophies
XP
Country
Fu... I really hope then atlus doesn't give the dlcs for free on smt iv europe for the late release... Although now that I think about it since I have already beaten the game I could just abuse the exp one then go straight for the story/op demon ones

zawoogle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just updated gateway to 2.4b, but I still get a black screen for Smash bros. I also downloaded the Smash update manually from the eshop. Still no luck. :/

any suggestions?

Kurt117

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
hi :)
i've read many different Homepass tutorials but still i have no idea where to start :|
i'm using a laptop and i have a wireless modem(i usually use an ethernet cable to connect the modem to my laptop) and i use Windows 7.(i also ahve an android phone if that matters)
my question is,do i need to buy another device to use Homepass?
and what's the best guide for total Noobs?
there are so many different guides and tutorials around the web,i don't know which one is better and more simple.......

thanks i advance

Ryanrocks462

Wii U/3DS Hacker.. Will test anything, A Pirate
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys i know i saw here somewhere but can't remember where anyone no where the link for the 3ds Rom analyzer is? (not 3ds explorer)

Blueie

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Let's say I go to Settings > Internet > SpotPass and disable Automatic Software Downloads. Does this block the automatic download of
-System updates,
-free eShop apps such as YouTube,
-and SpotPass downloads for games I own (meaning that I won't be able to get these, as they cannot be manually downloaded)?

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Pokemon X/Y seem to be the only games with non-region locked saves. Not sure why this is the case, it just is.
Because Pokemon X and Y is one of the few games to be completely identical regardless of region (aside from the region locking). That why loading the Japanese version of the game still lets you select language, and vice versa.

Reactions: Huntereb

xenia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Yes, you can just buy a $10 DS-mode flashcard instead (a 3DS compatible one of course), install one of the "ROP Loader" .nds exploits, and load homebrew in the Launcher.dat format. The homebrew you can run will be limited to ARM9 though. Or you can wait for Smealum's exploit and homebrew loader.

F3l1xbxb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hello guys, i've been reading a lot of u saying "u have to set up emunand", set up the emunand means doing the format emunad and then boot into gateway mode?? im going to receive my gateway today and i dont want to mess up =s
so if i do the format emunand and then enter into gateway mode, go directly to system settings and verificate if the gw3d 4.5 is there im good to update??
tks and sorry for the noob question
:lol:

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
hello guys, i've been reading a lot of u saying "u have to set up emunand", set up the emunand means doing the format emunad and then boot into gateway mode?? im going to receive my gateway today and i dont want to mess up =s
so if i do the format emunand and then enter into gateway mode, go directly to system settings and verificate if the gw3d 4.5 is there im good to update??
tks and sorry for the noob question
:lol:
yes that is correct, but also before you do anything pick "backup nand" from the menu, this will dump a file named nand.bin to the SD card of the 3DS power down and copy this file off onto your computer for safe keeping.....this is your only safty net if you mess up along the way, but as long as you do what you said there should be no issues

F3l1xbxb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i already done that =) i have 2 just in case =P one on my desktop and another in a external drive just in case =p
i will try to update it today and then i will give feedback
ty

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: im fucking motivated