• Replies 53,769
  • Likes 43

farhan2401

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Cause your Eu rom is trying to access the Eu eshop to download the patch. But since your 3ds is US, it obviously can't access the Eu eshop.

What i meant is why i cant access eshop cause i want to browse app in eshop myb some games or demos. Not related to pokemon question. Is it normal that gateway user cannot access eshop from menu or is it just me?

ScarletCrystals

Useless Bunny of Paradise
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What i meant is why i cant access eshop cause i want to browse app in eshop myb some games or demos. Not related to pokemon question. Is it normal that gateway user cannot access eshop from menu or is it just me?
No, it is not normal. I can access eshop fine with 7.1 emunand. Did you accept all agreements on sysnand prior to creating emunand (like the internet browser)? Also, can you use the browser on emunand?

farhan2401

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
No, it is not normal. I can access eshop fine with 7.1 emunand. Did you accept all agreements on sysnand prior to creating emunand (like the internet browser)? Also, can you use the browser on emunand?

Before I created emunand. I didnt accept any agreements in the sysnand cause i juz went straight ahead creating emunand in 3ds. So, after that i did accept agreements in emunand. So, is it because at first place i didn't accept agreements in sysnand will affect my emunand and causing me cannot access eshop?. Btw, i can access browser perfectly.

ScarletCrystals

Useless Bunny of Paradise
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Before I created emunand. I didnt accept any agreements in the sysnand cause i juz went straight ahead creating emunand in 3ds. So, after that i did accept agreements in emunand. So, is it because at first place i didn't accept agreements in sysnand will affect my emunand and causing me cannot access eshop?. Btw, i can access browser perfectly.
Hmm, I have no idea then, sorry.
Did you create an nnid on emunand by any chance? It's not required, per se, to access eshop but who knows...

paul123asdf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Hi, I just got a 3ds xl with 4.3 firmware and ordered gateway. I have been reading the tutorials and threads on forum and found that firmware 4.5 is highly recommended but on official site it is written that 4.1-4.5 is ok. So i wanted to ask if it is ok and doesn't include any risks to stay on 4.3. I don't want to spend more money on 4.5 game
Could you guys please help. Really need to make sure. Afraid to brick my console and want to get all the features out of it

KiraTheUnholy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Anyone willing to help a 3DS newb out with hacking his 3DS?

I'll explain my situation in detail. I bought an R4 3DS deluxe edition to use with my 3DS and followed all installation procedures to get it to work. Now for awhile I've been content with making it work with the 3ds games it does but for awhile now I have wanted to play "Legend of Zelda, A Link Between Worlds"

The problem is no matter how many tutorials I follow I cannot seem to get it to work with R4 3ds Deluxe Edition.

I don't have a clue what to do and was wondering if someone could link me to, or provide a detailed guide explaining how to get A Link Between Worlds working on the R4 3DS Deluxe Edition?

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Anyone willing to help a 3DS newb out with hacking his 3DS?

I'll explain my situation in detail. I bought an R4 3DS deluxe edition to use with my 3DS and followed all installation procedures to get it to work. Now for awhile I've been content with making it work with the 3ds games it does but for awhile now I have wanted to play "Legend of Zelda, A Link Between Worlds"

The problem is no matter how many tutorials I follow I cannot seem to get it to work with R4 3ds Deluxe Edition.

I don't have a clue what to do and was wondering if someone could link me to, or provide a detailed guide explaining how to get A Link Between Worlds working on the R4 3DS Deluxe Edition?
you need to use the 3.0 firmware....i think i gave a big enough hint on how to get it in this thread
http://gbatemp.net/threads/3ds-noob-paradise-ask-questions-here.359035/page-99#post-4986868

nobody is allowed to post links to the firmware files on here but you should be able to work it out ;)

and just a warning 3.0 is a bit buggy and can freeze quite a bit and freeze when saving so i wouldn't recommend it unless you really want to play games that don't work on 3.3b

and also DO NOT use 3.1 or 3.2 or you stumble upon it, they will brick your 3ds only use 3.0 or 3.3b

Reactions: KiraTheUnholy

BlackRekuzza

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Estonia
Help me, please.
I have a 3DS version 6.0.1-12.Also I have R4I - SDHC 3DS card.
If I update the kernel and when update my 3ds will be the card still working?Thanks=3

KiraTheUnholy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
you need to use the 3.0 firmware....i think i gave a big enough hint on how to get it in this thread
http://gbatemp.net/threads/3ds-noob-paradise-ask-questions-here.359035/page-99#post-4986868

nobody is allowed to post links to the firmware files on here but you should be able to work it out ;)

and just a warning 3.0 is a bit buggy and can freeze quite a bit and freeze when saving so i wouldn't recommend it unless you really want to play games that don't work on 3.3b

and also DO NOT use 3.1 or 3.2 or you stumble upon it, they will brick your 3ds only use 3.0 or 3.3b

Thanks! I really want to play A Link Between Worlds so I'm just gonna install it, play that game, and then reinstall 3.3b

Really thank you for answering my question, I couldn't find the answer anywhere else!

PixieStix88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright i am trying to go through all these FAQs and its a bit mindbloggling to a newcomer.

I recently purchased R4 Gold 2014. It will be arriving eventually.

Now i see there is a chance of bricking? I keep reading mixed reviews that you can or cannot be bricked.

Next question is have my 2 3DS updated 3DS1 is updated to the most current and the other is a update or so behind. Will the card not work since its too new of software? The site(s) (so many sites) seems to show its works up to V.1.0-16.

Last will this work with a 2DS? I might buy one of these to use it as a guinea pig and not on my limited edition 3DS.

Thank you for your patience.

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm sure this has been asked before but I can't find an answer due to the search matching so many other results.

I've been playing a retail Pokemon Y game on a 6.2 3DS, but when I try to use that on my 4.5 3DS with 7.1 emuNAND (classic mode) it says the save is corrupt. When I put it back in my 6.2 3DS, it works fine. Why is this?

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
I'm sure this has been asked before but I can't find an answer due to the search matching so many other results.

I've been playing a retail Pokemon Y game on a 6.2 3DS, but when I try to use that on my 4.5 3DS with 7.1 emuNAND (classic mode) it says the save is corrupt. When I put it back in my 6.2 3DS, it works fine. Why is this?

Different keys between 4.x and 6.x.

Tomobobo

Champion.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hooray for gateway 2.2 bringing online!

Now if someone could help me figure out how to download out-of-region title updates from the eshop or otherwise I would be greatly thankful.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto