• Replies 53,769
  • Likes 43

LowEndC

ǝɹıℲ ɥʇıM ǝɹıℲ ʇɥƃıℲ
Trophies
XP
Country
Niger
any body have exp with bootNTR selector and sky3ds+? basically the saves are on the sky3ds sd card and not the systems, so i wouldnt have to worry about any system save tampering.
do certain roms with ntr plugins differ on weither it works with updates?
sorry, super noob.
of course i will delete my saves and private header from that specific sd i will use in my sky3ds+ for cheat purposes on ntr
thank you

Last edited by LowEndC,

LowEndC

ǝɹıℲ ɥʇıM ǝɹıℲ ʇɥƃıℲ
Trophies
XP
Country
Niger
If I have cfw installed, can my console play games (cias) from any region?

yes.
i recommend downloading Dead Simple EULA Set.
set the numbers to FF FF and push the start button.

here is the site, its the 5th app down. "DSES"
you can install it with FBI>remote install>qr code

https://tinydb.eiphax.tech/

but its not really required, just recommended, it sets your console to region free.
although your console with cfw will let you play other region games, your console's region is still set to your region.
some games require doing this to use dlc on pal region games online.

but, if using pal region games, you need to manually install the update if you are going to go online, you cant update, lets say, a euro region game on a usa region 3ds from the eshop.
i also dont believe the game will even say it needs an update on the 3ds menu screen if its a different region.

Last edited by LowEndC,
Reactions: Youser

Youser

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
yes.
i recommend downloading Dead Simple EULA Set.
set the numbers to FF FF and push the start button.

here is the site, its the 5th app down. "DSES"
you can install it with FBI>remote install>qr code

https://tinydb.eiphax.tech/

but its not really required, just recommended, it sets your console to region free.
although your console with cfw will let you play other region games, your console's region is still set to your region.
some games require doing this to use dlc on pal region games online.

but, if using pal region games, you need to manually install the update if you are going to go online, you cant update, lets say, a euro region game on a usa region 3ds from the eshop.
i also dont believe the game will even say it needs an update on the 3ds menu screen if its a different region.

Thanks for the detailed answer. I might pass on that app for now as I have no plans to go online with the games. Do you by any chance know if Minecraft US version works on consoles from other regions? I remember it used to be on freeshop but would never download. Thinking if a manual install would work?

Reactions: LowEndC

RiddleMeThis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I used the quick tutorial to update my Gateway emuNAND to 11.2 using Yoshi's Wooly World. It worked perfectly right after that but, today I'm not able to select anything on my cartridge.
Also, all my e-shop applications went to Japanese. I checked the languages on my regular and emuNAND and they are both NOT Japanese.
The Yoshi's Wooly World game I used was named as Europian.

I have a regular 3DS with Version 4.5.

Does anyone have any ideas to why this could be happening?
Is there an option to update my emuNAND again?
Or is it not even worth the trouble and should I just finally hop onto CFW?
Thanks in advance.

LowEndC

ǝɹıℲ ɥʇıM ǝɹıℲ ʇɥƃıℲ
Trophies
XP
Country
Niger
Thanks for the detailed answer. I might pass on that app for now as I have no plans to go online with the games. Do you by any chance know if Minecraft US version works on consoles from other regions? I remember it used to be on freeshop but would never download. Thinking if a manual install would work?

what region console do you have?
and you can go online without DSES, just make sure you manually update ur pal region games by cia.

yes, you may play any region game if you have cfw.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

should I just finally hop onto CFW?

kek.

E

EvangelionRT

hi, i just got a new 3ds xl yesterday
can someone tell me the best site for cfw? and which one is the best?

LowEndC

ǝɹıℲ ɥʇıM ǝɹıℲ ʇɥƃıℲ
Trophies
XP
Country
Niger
gotcha

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I've had my 3ds for ages and I've just discovered a problem.

I have an app (is that the proper term?) that lets me launch an original r4ds. I've just found out that cheats aren't working within the Wood Menu and I'm guessing the first step is to reinstall/update the "app" that lets me launch the flashcart, but I have no idea what it's called.

Can anyone help?

are you perhaps alking about "TWiLight Menu++" ?
or Boot NTR Selector?

Last edited by LowEndC,

LowEndC

ǝɹıℲ ɥʇıM ǝɹıℲ ʇɥƃıℲ
Trophies
XP
Country
Niger
its fine to use. if you have JKSM save manager, it also includes a playcoinsetter aswell in it.

to be clear, this app gives you 300 coin whenever opened, although 300 is the max the console can hold at a time.
does the app that lets you bypass the 10 per day limit need to be installed or does this one do that as well?

i do have JKSM. its just that i installed cfw right when i bought my system recently, so ive never had to use it. and didnt notice that option, thanks for pointing that out.

i guess if a ban comes, it comes. who cares.

EDIT: The more you know, the less you know.. :/

Last edited by LowEndC,

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
to be clear, this app gives you 300 coin whenever opened, although 300 is the max the console can hold at a time.
does the app that lets you bypass the 10 per day limit need to be installed or does this one do that as well?

i do have JKSM. its just that i installed cfw right when i bought my system recently, so ive never had to use it. and didnt notice that option, thanks for pointing that out.

i guess if a ban comes, it comes. who cares.
jksm's i believe lets ya set it to whatever you want. Dont think it bypasses the 10 per day from steps. just gives you the coins.

LowEndC

ǝɹıℲ ɥʇıM ǝɹıℲ ʇɥƃıℲ
Trophies
XP
Country
Niger
I lied.
is this a normal practice with CFW, along with turning off spotpass, automatic downloads, and disabling showing your friends what youre playing?
quoted from the banwave article on here:

"If I was to guess from the information we have gathered since the ban wave, it seems likely that they are looking for TitleIDs that don't exist. Homebrew shows up in the activity log as the Download Play app, and fake CIA's show up as just ??????. That last one is what I'm guessing they are looking for."

then,

"Another bit of advice: Only run custom CIAs when offline, and after you close them, run a "legit" game like Smash Bros. or something before shutting down or going back online. This way your most recent title won't show up as a fake CIA"

And custom CIAs...?
like modded games? or any game that isnt the 8 or so "Legit CIAs" that nintendo released?
i play Pokemon Wilted Y quite often, although offline

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I lied.
is this a normal practice with CFW, along with turning off spotpass, automatic downloads, and disabling showing your friends what youre playing?
quoted from the banwave article on here:

"If I was to guess from the information we have gathered since the ban wave, it seems likely that they are looking for TitleIDs that don't exist. Homebrew shows up in the activity log as the Download Play app, and fake CIA's show up as just ??????. That last one is what I'm guessing they are looking for."

then,

"Another bit of advice: Only run custom CIAs when offline, and after you close them, run a "legit" game like Smash Bros. or something before shutting down or going back online. This way your most recent title won't show up as a fake CIA"

And custom CIAs...?
like modded games? or any game that isnt the 8 or so "Legit CIAs" that nintendo released?
i play Pokemon Wilted Y quite often, although offline
Most of this I find can be used. The sending of info to ninty has been shown even with all this turned off. So there isnt really a worry of it. I use virtuanes alot even with my wifi turned on. I dont think there is any point worrying as the chance is low.

LowEndC

ǝɹıℲ ɥʇıM ǝɹıℲ ʇɥƃıℲ
Trophies
XP
Country
Niger
Most of this I find can be used. The sending of info to ninty has been shown even with all this turned off. So there isnt really a worry of it. I use virtuanes alot even with my wifi turned on. I dont think there is any point worrying as the chance is low.

meh,
thats what i thought.

Reactions: lone_wolf323

Youser

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What is the reason for splitting some CIAs into two parts?

Do I install them as normal, one after the other and it creates one game?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-