proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
I just realized I derped, if you can't access home menu you can't use luma updater. You can however manually update by downloading the latest version from here and then putting arm9loaderhax.bin on your SD card, replacing the old one.

everything is back to normal, i can breathe again, thanks1~

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
May as well post another inquiry whilst im at it,

Trying to use NTR plugins but the cheat part when pressing X+Y isn't showing? Booted into NTR CFW successfully and enabled deBugger~

Digitial Version of Dragon Quest: Fragments of the Forgotten Past

The plugins folder is named 'plugin' is it wrong name? /: How to use NTR cheat plugin?

Pictures:
64064842b9aa480c8080db511f34658b.png

Last edited by proflayton123,

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
May as well post another inquiry whilst im at it,

Trying to use NTR plugins but the cheat part when pressing X+Y isn't showing? Booted into NTR CFW successfully and enabled deBugger~

Digitial Version of Dragon Quest: Fragments of the Forgotten Past

The plugins folder is named 'plugin' is it wrong name? /: How to use NTR cheat plugin?
The folder system for it is plugin/*title ID*/*plugins*
So for example if I had a cheat plugin for Mario Kart 7, on the SD card it would be plugin/0004000000030800/cheat.plg
Unfortunately most cheat plugins don't have a menu system in place, and require using certain button combinations to activate cheats. I would check where you got the plugin from to verify if it has a menu or if it is supposed to just be button combinations. I want to emphasize that almost every cheat plugin I've seen has used button combinations instead of a menu.

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
The folder system for it is plugin/*title ID*/*plugins*
So for example if I had a cheat plugin for Mario Kart 7, on the SD card it would be plugin/0004000000030800/cheat.plg
Unfortunately most cheat plugins don't have a menu system in place, and require using certain button combinations to activate cheats. I would check where you got the plugin from to verify if it has a menu or if it is supposed to just be button combinations. I want to emphasize that almost every cheat plugin I've seen has used button combinations instead of a menu.

Oh okay cool thank you~

kite21

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi everyone, currently I am on 11.33 with menu hax, just today I stumbled upon a new system update, is there any way to trick the system into thinking I am on the latest firmware or do I need to downgrade and use a Custom firmware for that? Thanks :)

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone, currently I am on 11.33 with menu hax, just today I stumbled upon a new system update, is there any way to trick the system into thinking I am on the latest firmware or do I need to downgrade and use a Custom firmware for that? Thanks :)
You can use a homebrew app called CTR-HTTPWN. iirc You have to run it from another entry point other than Menuhax on 11.0. You run the app, which will run, then it will return to HBL. From there you can press start and then X to go back to the home menu. Then you can play games online and use eShop. If you have had the Tubehax DNS active on your 3ds, you can also use the browser as your system still doesn't know there is an update.

Edit: It should be one of the default apps in the homebrew starter kit iirc.

Reactions: kite21

kite21

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
You can use a homebrew app called CTR-HTTPWN. iirc You have to run it from another entry point other than Menuhax on 11.0. You run the app, which will run, then it will return to HBL. From there you can press start and then X to go back to the home menu. Then you can play games online and use eShop. If you have had the Tubehax DNS active on your 3ds, you can also use the browser as your system still doesn't know there is an update.

Edit: It should be one of the default apps in the homebrew starter kit iirc.

Thank you so much! I found it, there are some tools I don't use and since I don't fully understand how everything works I prefer not to touch them before asking, once again thank you :)

photon_sky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What is the exact folder layout you have for your cheat plugins? Just give an example for one of your games.
Here's the layout.

(sorry if I don't know what the proper names are)
SD root/plugin/0004000000033600/cheat.plg
The folder's name is "plugin" and not "plugins" could this be the issue?

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sos please i test downgrade to 9.2 >>>> 2.1 i got this erreur
Firstly you don't need to downgrade to 2.1 with that program. But I have a few questions for more info to help
1. Are you downgrading sysNAND or emuNAND
2. Why are you downgrading to 2.1

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Here's the layout.

(sorry if I don't know what the proper names are)
SD root/plugin/0004000000033600/cheat.plg
The folder's name is "plugin" and not "plugins" could this be the issue?
Not it's supposed to be called "plugin"
Are you using a n3ds or o3ds?

photon_sky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Firstly you don't need to downgrade to 2.1 with that program. But I have a few questions for more info to help
1. Are you downgrading sysNAND or emuNAND
2. Why are you downgrading to 2.1

Not it's supposed to be called "plugin"
Are you using a n3ds or o3ds?
n3ds

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i want downgrade the sysnand i use the hardmod with card reader fot the arm9 loaderhax
You shouldn't downgrade sysNAND to 2.1 directly. You do know there is a handy guide that will show you the easiest way to install a9lh.
Start here: https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Part-1-(Decrypt9)
The process is much easier.

What guide were you following that told you to downgrade sysNAND to 2.1 directly? And if you weren't following any guide, you really should as you can brick your system beyond even hardmod repair if you don't know what you are doing, especially because you have a n3ds.

Just for sanity check you don't actually have a folder called SD root, right?

Flora Cherry

I'm unhappy
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
France
You shouldn't downgrade sysNAND to 2.1 directly. You do know there is a handy guide that will show you the easiest way to install a9lh.
Start here: https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Part-1-(Decrypt9)
The process is much easier.

What guide were you following that told you to downgrade sysNAND to 2.1 directly? And if you weren't following any guide, you really should as you can brick your system beyond even hardmod repair if you don't know what you are doing, especially because you have a n3ds.

Just for sanity check you don't actually have a folder called SD root, right?
i follow > this tuto

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/TECN1Gm7j3A?si=XwYKYHKwxoMNdFqN