Gaming 3DS ambassador games out in NA (For some people)

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
jan777 said:
@disco

that's a shame. Perhaps ninty is limiting the people that can download at at time.
frown.gif

Come to think about it, that probably isn't such a bad idea for them to do, considering the hold-up that happened when the eShop first became available. Open the flood gates just enough a little early, then open them full on the official day.

Then again, for those that do have access to them, where in NA do you live? I'm on the west coast, so that might affect when I can get them. /shrug

Nebz

The N00b
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
It's not in "Account Activity". Account Activity just shows you your games' name and Software Info buttons.

Try going to "Your Downloads" and scrolling down. That's where they should be... at least for me anyway
smile.gif

I'm on the East Coast btw.

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
Ryupower said:
are you looking at the "Your Downlands" section

i got my game from that section

*Goes to check*
*Scrolls down to bottom*
*Squees in delight*

Thank you! They are showing up in that, along with Redownload buttons for each.

I thought it was said to check under Account Activity?

rolandpibb

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Melee54 said:
What the heck kind of control scheme is this for Super Mario Bros?!??

Hold B to run and A to jump? That worked on the NES but not a DS! What kind of dumb uncomfortable idea was that? It should be Y to run and B to jump.

Another incredibly stupid oversight on Nintendo's behalf. Because of the control set up this game is unplayable for me. I was so excited for this game, now I will never play it. What a waste.

Urban Champion? Really? And now a ridiculous control setup for one of the biggest videogames of all time? REALLY???

I have lost faith in this company.

Tjekken

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
rolandpibb said:
Melee54 said:

Hold B to run and A to jump? That worked on the NES but not a DS! What kind of dumb uncomfortable idea was that? It should be Y to run and B to jump.

Another incredibly stupid oversight on Nintendo's behalf. Because of the control set up this game is unplayable for me. I was so excited for this game, now I will never play it. What a waste.

Urban Champion? Really? And now a ridiculous control setup for one of the biggest videogames of all time? REALLY???

What is wrong with A and B? , on GBA its also B to run and A to jump
wink.gif

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
Nebz said:
Oh boy... Is there a way to change the order of these games? It's not too big of a deal but I'd like to have all of the Zela games next to each other if possible.

Yes, at the home screen, tap and hold the icon for the game then you can move it around.

Ryupower

Brood
Trophies
Website
techmantis.net
XP
Country
United States
Nebz said:
Oh boy... Is there a way to change the order of these games? It's not too big of a deal but I'd like to have all of the Zela games next to each other if possible.

use the stylus
and hold over the item you like to move
and drag and drop to where you like it

Nebz

The N00b
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
jan777 said:
Nebz said:

Yes, at the home screen, tap and hold the icon for the game then you can move it around.
Wow... I would've never guessed that. Thanks!

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rolandpibb said:
Melee54 said:

Are ... are you guys serious?
mellow.gif
laugh.gif

camus24

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I got my games, download at the 10 am, all 10 games and the ambassador certificated..yuhuuuu

KingVamp said:
rolandpibb said:
Melee54 said:

Are ... are you guys serious?
mellow.gif
laugh.gif

I agree with the buttons, but is not unplayable, it would be better with the y and b buttons, but is still playable with b and a, maybe nintendo should add a button mapping option...this will solve everything stupid thing the people say....

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rolandpibb said:
Melee54 said:

It worked on the NES, worked on the revised NES (i.e. dogbone controllers), worked on the SNES, worked on the GBA, and it works on the 3DS. It's the correct control scheme. Have no idea what you guys are even talking about.

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hanafuda said:
rolandpibb said:
Melee54 said:

It worked on the NES, worked on the revised NES (i.e. dogbone controllers), worked on the SNES, worked on the GBA, and it works on the 3DS. It's the correct control scheme. Have no idea what you guys are even talking about.
On Super Mario All-Stars you jump with B and run with Y... Just how it naturally should be...

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SpaceJump said:
Hanafuda said:
rolandpibb said:
Melee54 said:

On Super Mario All-Stars you jump with B and run with Y... Just how it naturally should be...

On Super Mario All-Stars you can have it either way. But I'll guess we'll have to disagree with whether the alternate control scheme is "how it naturally should be," because I first played the game on NES in 1986 and that's how my thumb works.

thieves like us

chaos personified
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Team Fail said:
thieves like us said:
for those that have the titles available to them and have also tied your 3DS to your club nintendo account, how many points are you receiving for each game?
I Think it's 10.

QUOTE(MrGizMo @ Aug 31 2011, 12:56 PM)
Hmm maybe 20? is there not any info on the nintendo website?

no information as far as I can find and nothing is displaying in my club nintendo account after grabbing the titles during lunch. maybe we won't see anything until they become available a "retail" versions

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lesbians invented babies +2