[Question] Problem installing games using Tinfoil.

torrent7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hello guys,

I just bought an hacked Switch and understood that one of the ways to install games is via Tinfoil.

I just set up a eshop and started installing some games and I am having some issues.

Some games I can install just fine, i select them from on the shop and the installation proceeds as normal.

Other games when I start installing them, the installation popup is closed and when I go to queue it says the download its complete and when i go to my menu on switch, I see the game there but when i try to open it it says you must have the software to play.

I am having this issue with some games but i have successfully installed a couple games an hours ago.

Can you help me? Thanks in advance :)

Sisso17

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hello guys,

I just bought an hacked Switch and understood that one of the ways to install games is via Tinfoil.

I just set up a eshop and started installing some games and I am having some issues.

Some games I can install just fine, i select them from on the shop and the installation proceeds as normal.

Other games when I start installing them, the installation popup is closed and when I go to queue it says the download its complete and when i go to my menu on switch, I see the game there but when i try to open it it says you must have the software to play.

I am having this issue with some games but i have successfully installed a couple games an hours ago.

Can you help me? Thanks in advance :)
HI! did you solve your problem? I have a similar one, but with the difference that in the waiting room it is displayed as "complete" and on the home desktop there are no games to play. do you know how to solve it?

Lamcza

Typ tego typu.
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
HI! did you solve your problem? I have a similar one, but with the difference that in the waiting room it is displayed as "complete" and on the home desktop there are no games to play. do you know how to solve it?
stop using S****e Shop i guess? Plus for instalation of the games my choice is still dbi.

Reactions: BigOnYa

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://mcbroken.com/ 50/50