Gaming 3DS ambassador games out in NA (For some people)

Hax Mega

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some people in Na have had luck going into their download history and finding ambassador games. It seems to be completely random which systems are getting them, but they are definitely there for some.
oiQtm.jpg

To check to see if you have them, go into the eshop, tap menu, then tap settings/other. Then tap download history. Games will be in there if they are currently available to you.

Don't fret if your games aren't showing up yet. It seems to be taking some time for Nintendo to update everyone's account. Perhaps they are doing it manually?

Here is a video on how to download the games from the E-shop. Credit to Seaking.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6TjWArgJso[/youtube]

RanmaFreak

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
They are there for me too. I bought mine at launch. Maybe they are adding the games to accounts by System Serials? Early adopters get the games first?

Edit: I guess not. Well, it's only a day early.

AndroidDem0man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LOL NINTENDO YOU ASSHOLES THEY GAVE MY BROTHER THE GAMES AND NOT ME WHEN HE DOESN'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT THOSE GAMES >.> Now i'm mad, Probably gonna smash my 3DS and post pictures kthxbai : D

Weaselpipe

Erratic Temp user
Trophies
XP
Country
Giratina3 said:
Weaselpipe said:
Any EU users got this yet? I'm checking as soon as I get home!
Negatory, i just checked, nothing yet.
EDIT: I was among those who bought it at launch too. so just maybe later tonight i might have them, if not they are definately there tomorrow!

Tanveer said:
QUOTE(Weaselpipe @ Aug 31 2011, 01:09 PM)
Any EU users got this yet? I'm checking as soon as I get home!
Nothing for me..
I have a good 4 hours to go before I can check- I am meant to be going out tonight but this will cause me to be mysteriously taken ill! I don't know if when you bought it is as important as where, if they are doing it in batches of serial numbers

lcleong

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Puregamer said:
got em
wink.gif

ambassador certificate it the largest download
tongue.gif

what the ambassador certificate used for? i downloaded all the 10 free nes game and do i need to download ambassador certificate too?

Puregamer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
lcleong said:
Puregamer said:
got em
wink.gif

ambassador certificate it the largest download
tongue.gif

what the ambassador certificate used for? i downloaded all the 10 free nes game and do i need to download ambassador certificate too?

i dont think you need too, i downloaded it and its just a video, didnt watch all of it yet though...

EDIT: Ye its pretty useless, it just has an ugly certificate with a banner saying that if you wanna recieve updates for the ambassador program, such as when new titles are available, update your notification settings by tapping the receive button on the bottom screen in 4 different languages.

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
AHAA!! they are out in japan too, at least for me, even though it is not like september first for them yet, i still have games available, i just downloaded smb
smile.gif
i wonder if i am lucky like the op, where for some reason some people can access them now...
oh well, i'm happy
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs