Gaming 3DS ambassador games out in NA (For some people)

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
SonicXXXthehedgehog said:
Hopefully they don't screw up the resolution like they did with DS mode

GBA games run at a resolution of 240x160, whereas the top screen of the 3DS is at (in non-3D mode) 400x240. Given the ratio of 3DS to GBA with the vertical resolution is at 1.5:1, I would assume that GBA games would be stretched to a resolution of 360x240, meaning without some filtering, every other pixel (both horizontal and vertical) will occupy 2 pixels worth of screen space.

D

Deleted User

I am baffled by the lack of save states. Because I KNOW I'm not going to be able to play Zelda in one setting lol XD

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
Amiti said:
I am baffled by the lack of save states. Because I KNOW I'm not going to be able to play Zelda in one setting lol XD

Then you must not know that not only does it support actual game saving (which can be done on the NES Zelda via switching to 2nd player and using a button combination), but it does have a kind of save state every time you close the program, which gets loaded when you launch the game again.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't really like golf games, that is my only compliant. :/

Not a deal breaker (or something like that
tongue.gif
), but would be nice to see some of these in 3D.
tongue.gif

D

Deleted User

DiscostewSM said:
Amiti said:

Then you must not know that not only does it support actual game saving (which can be done on the NES Zelda via switching to 2nd player and using a button combination), but it does have a kind of save state every time you close the program, which gets loaded when you launch the game again.
I tried the combination but I don't get anything with the NES Zelda games. Lately when I do close the program, I lose my save and I have to start the game from the beginning. I'm probably doing something wrong but the manuals in the NES games don't tell me much

D

Deleted_171835

Amiti said:
DiscostewSM said:
Amiti said:

I tried the combination but I don't get anything with the NES Zelda games. Lately when I do close the program, I lose my save and I have to start the game from the beginning. I'm probably doing something wrong but the manuals in the NES games don't tell me much
When you die, press 'Select' to access the save option and then press 'Start'. It should stay saved even when you reset the game.

Ryupower

Brood
Trophies
Website
techmantis.net
XP
Country
United States
for Zelda 1
when you need to save

bring the item menu up
in the item menu press L+R+Y to switch to controller 2
press a+up
the save menu will opem
L+R+Y to switch to controller 1

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...