OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.apolinariopassos.com.br
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
lol damn. Well that was a cop out. You'd thing Nintendo would try and put newer updates on their games. :P

Super Smash Bros might be the best bet. Newer revisions of that card come with 9.2 apparently.

This is going to be hard to find because I'm not into buying a cart to try this, it's too much risk. I'll try to to find someone to lend me

If the flag of the country is right , here in Chile there aré still selling the ssb game with the update 8.1 i bought 2 a few days ago.

I love Chile, but I sadly don't live there

Kracken

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If there are versions of carts with 9.2 or 9.x on them would someone dumping those specific roms benefit people?

Or can you only update via retail carts?

ll0rT

Trophies
XP
Country
Try different payloads on gw exploit. Maybe it doesn't work because gw website sends you correct exploit by browser version and your browser version doesn't match the system version.

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
If there are versions of carts with 9.2 or 9.x on them would someone dumping those specific roms benefit people?

Or can you only update via retail carts?

Unless you are using a Sky3DS, don't attempt any update from a rom! I bricked a 3DS trying this. Might have been safe on pre Gateway Ultra with small updates like updating a console from 4.0 to 4.5. But not on any more with Ultra!

I tried to update my older 3DS from 7.2 to 8.1 via a Super Smash Bros. rom and it bricked! Don't attempt this. You'll likely get the same result! Stick to retail cartridges until Gateway specifically makes an update to address this!

Besides, the original poster can't do this anyway since he has to get into Gateway mode to launch roms and we all know what his current situation is. He doesn't own a Sky3DS, so he can't use roms to install console updates anyways.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
It wouldn't help to wait, the browser exploit selects the wrong payloads, he wont be able to run the browser exploit without the appropriate sysnand and browser version combination.
They're releasing the n3DS update soon (TM) which will probably use a different exploit.
But that isn't what I meant. ;)

Apollinarie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire

This is a great tool. Selecting my system version gave me hope, however it didn't work. I tried all the options return to home screen with error, except the 70+, which returns the glitch as in the first post image.

I'll keep on trying to get a 7.2+ game to update the console and try again. Thank you very much anyway

Apollinarie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I finally got my hands into a Super Smash Bros cartridge and updated my 3DS to 8.1.

Sadly, I'm still stuck at the browser glitch. I believe I have no options left unless hard mod.

Thank you very much for everyone that helped. I'll update you if my hard mod works :)

michyprima

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I finally got my hands into a Super Smash Bros cartridge and updated my 3DS to 8.1.

Sadly, I'm still stuck at the browser glitch. I believe I have no options left unless hard mod.

Thank you very much for everyone that helped. I'll update you if my hard mod works :)
Told you :rolleyes:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Taco Saturday
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Uhh, It's 🌯 Saturday dude. :) js
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
    Thank You :D
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, happy birthday
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Lonely here
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Anybody?
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I want my money back... Drug test? No drugs to test but they want me to pee in a cup! Lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Better call Pedro you're up in smoke
    +2
  • C @ Clayton44333:
    hey any1 know if there is a new version of the ps4 homebrew store ?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Finally there are people here
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We're figments of your imagination
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: We're figments of your imagination +1