3 Year-Old Killed By Mother For Throwing Away Game Console

Z

Zorua

nutella said:
Zorua said:
nutella said:
Zorua said:
If this is an April Fools' joke, the poster deserves to be arrested and molested!
hate2.gif
The irony in this statement is amazing.

How is it ironical? An April fools joke of this extent is just stupid.
I'm not attacking what you said. I think it's just funny how you suggest something fucked up happen to someone who also makes up a fucked up story.

Why not? This is what he/she deserves. Blaming a mother for something that she hasn't done. It's all over the internet now.

nutella

Low Glycemic Index
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Zorua said:
nutella said:
Zorua said:
nutella said:
Zorua said:
If this is an April Fools' joke, the poster deserves to be arrested and molested!
hate2.gif

I'm not attacking what you said. I think it's just funny how you suggest something fucked up happen to someone who also makes up a fucked up story.

Why not? This is what he/she deserves. Blaming a mother for something that she hasn't done. It's all over the internet now.
You're totally getting the wrong impression of what I meant. I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with you, just a simple observation that made me chuckle a little bit. Besides, if this was made up, the person in question would not exist anyway, so it's not like defamation or anything.

Z

Zorua

nutella said:
Zorua said:
nutella said:
Zorua said:
nutella said:
Zorua said:
hate2.gif

You're totally getting the wrong impression of what I meant. I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with you, just a simple observation that made me chuckle a little bit. Besides, if this was made up, the person in question would not exist anyway, so it's not like defamation or anything.

Guess you have a point there.....

Sorry for the confusion.
smile.gif

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
If this in an April Fool's joke, then whoever created it should be beaten to death with joke books. There is absolutely nothing funny about any part of this. This is the kind of story that makes me want to be a genetic researcher, just so that one day I can master the art of creating messed up abominations so people like this can spend the rest of their lives in a desert prison being raped by sentient cacti.

Dark_linis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can believe it. The thing is: you tape the kid up and threaten to throw them in the trash . You don't actually leave the kid in there. Also, make sure that the tape doesn't cover their nose. The point is to scare the kid out of doing bad shit. Not to kill them.

megawalk

The Legendary SRW Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
if some idiot comes up with "blame gaming" again... i will go kyuubi 8th tail......
i swear 2 god i will litteraly blow those away by just screaming taking an entire village with it

more general nao.
that is a crazy lady
ohmy.gif

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
this kinds of thoughts. creeps me out. this is really the reason why i was scared in my blog. along with some April Fools posts, mixed up emotion. that got me confused.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dark_linis said:
I can believe it. The thing is: you tape the kid up and threaten to throw them in the trash . You don't actually leave the kid in there. Also, make sure that the tape doesn't cover their nose. The point is to scare the kid out of doing bad shit. Not to kill them.
I do not think that right either.
mellow.gif

CookiesMilk

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Tch. Saw this in an earlier time. There's a little difference in the story though. It says the daughter once struggled inside the plastic bag and managed to came out. So after that, the mother's boyfriend helped to tape her body and stuff her back to the bag again which leads to her death of suffocating (Can't move plus the air inside the plastic bag is very less).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MrNoobNub @ MrNoobNub: why is everyone so horny