chienboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi guys,

I have a big question because my friends wii is semi-bricked because he insert the japanse version of super smash and he hasn't update his wii before so now i ask for which game has the 3.1 EU update so he can recover his wii....

Thanx.....

Chienboy

p.s. sorry for my bad english!
nyanya.gif

badabing

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi guys,

I have a big question because my friends wii is semi-bricked because he insert the japanse version of super smash and he hasn't update his wii before so now i ask for which game has the 3.1 EU update so he can recover his wii....

Thanx.....

Chienboy

nyanya.gif

I got the same issue. Haven't tried it yet, but what we probably need is a 3.2E update. Because we now have got the 3.1J firmware, the Wii won't recognize a need for updating its firmware when you put in Donkey kong Jet Race or Wii Chess.

Am I right?

chienboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi guys,

Thanx.....

Chienboy

nyanya.gif

I got the same issue. Haven't tried it yet, but what we probably need is a 3.2E update. Because we now have got the 3.1J firmware, the Wii won't recognize a need for updating its firmware when you put in Donkey kong Jet Race or Wii Chess.

Am I right?

they said to me that i need a 3.1 eu update to repair our consoles but i don't know for sure.... My friend wants to buy the lan adapter but he can't change his settings so he can't play brawl online..... Or is there a another way to ad a new connection?

P.S. Again sorry for my bad english
nyanya.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night