Hi, I have a question. I've put the .3dsx file on my SD, booted the homebrew launcher and entered the 2DSaver_installer but it shows as: No OOT gamecard detected! filesystem cannot init and when I try to install to any Slot it shows as Installation failure C920454F. What can I do? I do have a USA Ocarina of Time gamecard and it's properly detected by the 3ds itself, I have no free slots, that should be the problem? Thanks!
Hi, I have a question. I've put the .3dsx file on my SD, booted the homebrew launcher and entered the 2DSaver_installer but it shows as: No OOT gamecard detected! filesystem cannot init and when I try to install to any Slot it shows as Installation failure C920454F. What can I do? I do have a USA Ocarina of Time gamecard and it's properly detected by the 3ds itself, I have no free slots, that should be the problem? Thanks!
I've just erased all saved data with that button combination. Same result. No OOT gamecard detected! Is it just putting that .3dsx file on the 3ds folder?
Since I couldn't find an answer I've tried to inject the payload.bin and save00.bin files onto the OOT gamecard following these steps from another page:
Here's what you do:
Delete all data in the OoT Cart by following the instructions at the top of this post.
Install Save Manager into your SD card's 3ds folder.
Download that saveDataBackup zip file, and extract the folder to the root of your SD card. You should end up with payload.bin and save00.bin inside a saveDataBackup folder.
From there, load Save Data Manager.
Press B to import the save data. This will take the content from that saveDataBackup Folder on your SD card, and put it into your OoT Cart
That savedatamanager app detected the OOT gamecard and searched for that folder and injected the file, I think? I cannot try yet because my friend who's got the 2DS with the problem is coming tomorrow. Anyone knows if I'm in the right path? Thanks!
I've just erased all saved data with that button combination. Same result. No OOT gamecard detected! Is it just putting that .3dsx file on the 3ds folder?
Since I couldn't find an answer I've tried to inject the payload.bin and save00.bin files onto the OOT gamecard following these steps from another page:
Here's what you do:
Delete all data in the OoT Cart by following the instructions at the top of this post.
Install Save Manager into your SD card's 3ds folder.
Download that saveDataBackup zip file, and extract the folder to the root of your SD card. You should end up with payload.bin and save00.bin inside a saveDataBackup folder.
From there, load Save Data Manager.
Press B to import the save data. This will take the content from that saveDataBackup Folder on your SD card, and put it into your OoT Cart
That savedatamanager app detected the OOT gamecard and searched for that folder and injected the file, I think? I cannot try yet because my friend who's got the 2DS with the problem is coming tomorrow. Anyone knows if I'm in the right path? Thanks!
To use the 3dsx installer I just put the 3dsx, smdh and xml files in the 3ds folder. Do I need the other files like romfs or the save manager files save00 and paylaod? Asking as when just using the 3 files in the 3ds folder it says:
Opening hax save ...
Installation failed
000000001
To use the 3dsx installer I just put the 3dsx, smdh and xml files in the 3ds folder. Do I need the other files like romfs or the save manager files save00 and paylaod? Asking as when just using the 3 files in the 3ds folder it says:
Opening hax save ...
Installation failed
000000001
Hi all. Im in deep trouble... i have a EU 2ds that i tried to install cfw. Because im such an idiot and noob at this (cant remember why) i have bricked my console. Im stuck at the 3d calibration and cannot update it in recovery mode. Does this method evolving cubic ninja or ocarina of time will really work on me? Can anyone explain me what i need to do or buy like you would explain it to a child or point me to it? Ps: probably i deserve this but my poor 2ds does not
Thanks in advance
Can you help out this portuguese brother? what exactly do i need to do from the start? im stuck at the 3D calibration screen and cannot update from recovery mode. thanks in advance
Thanks for the reply gamesquest1 ! so if i buy powersaves and oot i will unbrick my 2ds for sure? im kind of poor thats why im asking because i can not afford to "throw" money away... cheers guys
yeah although you may be better following my advice for the last person and seeing if someone on here can sell you a copy of oot with 2dsaver pre-installed so you don't have to waste money on a one time user item, then you can resell the cart after the fact and be pretty much square
OK it must have been a different thread I shared this idea with someone, but it's fairly simple
Hi all. Im in deep trouble... i have a EU 2ds that i tried to install cfw. Because im such an idiot and noob at this (cant remember why) i have bricked my console. Im stuck at the 3d calibration and cannot update it in recovery mode. Does this method evolving cubic ninja or ocarina of time will really work on me? Can anyone explain me what i need to do or buy like you would explain it to a child or point me to it? Ps: probably i deserve this but my poor 2ds does not
Thanks in advance
Can you help out this portuguese brother? what exactly do i need to do from the start? im stuck at the 3D calibration screen and cannot update from recovery mode. thanks in advance
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's that time again folks, an update for the Switch and Switch 2, and a surprisingly big one at that! At lease for folks on the Switch 2. The most notable feature...
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of our beloved Chary from the position of Chief Editor. Chary took over early 2021 and has done a wonderful job...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
Over the weekend a number of Switch and Switch 2 related subreddits came alive with people reporting bans on their Switch 2 consoles out of nowhere. The error code...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
After more than a year, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe has gotten a fresh update with a focus on the Switch 2, and it's surprisingly meaty. For those Switch 2 players, they'll...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
A few days ago Chary stepped down as Chief Editor after 5 wonderful years, and everyone guessed the seat wouldn't stay empty for very long. Back in 2021 I proudly...
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of our beloved Chary from the position of Chief Editor. Chary took over early 2021 and has done a wonderful job...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
A few days ago Chary stepped down as Chief Editor after 5 wonderful years, and everyone guessed the seat wouldn't stay empty for very long. Back in 2021 I proudly...
From my post earlier this week you probably already know which game I'm talking about. Fire Emblem released yesterday to some pretty rave reviews. Looking at...
The in-progress Switch port of the 2013 Rockstar Games Grand Theft Auto V has been forced to end progress after Take-Two Interactive has threatened legal action...
A court has ordered Reddit r/SwitchPirates moderator James Williams (of ArchBox fame) must pay Nintendo $4.5 million in a default judgment for copyright infringement...