2DSaver (Beta) - Fix your 2DS format brick - Testers needed

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by zoogie, Jan 18, 2017.

1. ken95

ken95 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 21, 2017
    France
    Thanks @zoogie I finally got it to work thanks to my other hacked 3ds xl!

zoogie likes this.

2. I_AM_L_FORCE

I_AM_L_FORCE Unban me from Discord

Feb 19, 2015
    London
    It'd probably be better for you to buy a copy yourself and get a powersaves. If I were to sell you my JPN OOT from the UK, I'd be charging £60+

3. Ksalame

Ksalame Member

Newcomer
    Feb 14, 2017
    Canada
    Okay, I'll buy a JPN copy of OOT myself, and then use JK save manager on my friend's 3DS to dump the save data to my SD Card, but how do I apply the 2dsaver to my OOT save data? And, how do I upgrade my JPN 2DS to the latest firmware without connecting to the internet since the update will always fail.

4. I_AM_L_FORCE

Feb 19, 2015
    London
    You flash the corresponding save to the OOT game, and then run the exploit on your 2ds

5. Ksalame

Ksalame Member

Newcomer
    Feb 14, 2017
    Canada
    Understood! But, how do I update my JPN 2DS's firmware without it resulting in a failure.

6. gamesquest1

gamesquest1 Nabnut

Sep 23, 2013
    just finish the a9lh setup from 2.1

I. e dump otp / install a9lh, update like normal

7. Ksalame

Ksalame Member

Newcomer
    Feb 14, 2017
    Canada
    I remember before my JPN 2DS got bricked it's because I got an error saying that the A9LH.bin file was too large to install after entering the URL in the web browser.

8. I_AM_L_FORCE

Feb 19, 2015
    London
    You don't. After using 2Dsaver, follow 3ds.guide

9. gamesquest1

gamesquest1 Nabnut

Sep 23, 2013
    follow the guide properly

10. Ksalame

Ksalame Member

Newcomer
    Feb 14, 2017
    Canada
    I'm afraid to admit that my JPN 2DS must have gotten bricked upon downgrading to firmware 2.1.0, which explains why everything after that step has failed.

11. bocky

bocky Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 26, 2017
    Hey guys..

I have successfully recovered my 2Ds with Cubic Ninja qr code. When I go to the web browser to punch in the website for decrypt 9 so I can reflash my original NAND... The web browser screen just hangs on loading and I have to reboot the 2ds. Any ideas? Is there another way I can load decrypt9?

Thanks

12. Ksalame

Ksalame Member

Newcomer
    Feb 14, 2017
    Canada
    Yeah I know! I've been having a very similiar problem to yours. I've waited weeks for those game developers on this site to make a simple JPN Cubic Ninja qr code so I can unbrick my JPN 2DS that's stuck at the 3D slider setup screen on firmware 2.1.0. But, it looks like they don't know how to develope games or anything. They can't even make the JPN QR code or give you a URL to restore your sysNAND using the stock web browser. They're being idle.

13. AngelusKnight

AngelusKnight Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 9, 2016
    Just shut the f*** up @Ksalame how many times people have to tell you that what you are looking for is out of zoogie hand. Is not like he need to help you because you will pay him or anything he is doing this because he wants to, this isn't his job. Also is your fault that you brick a JPN 2DS so deal with it and stop crying for everything. Stop being stupid.

14. ferrums

ferrums Member

Newcomer
    Mar 12, 2017
    Gambia, The
    Germany
    @zoogie can you help me with my 2ds? The system is on 9.2 but mset is on 4.X (formated).
    I worked with @Wolfvak (he worked) for hours to find a solution with totalcontrolhaxx but it's difficult.

AngelusKnight likes this.
  15. zoogie
    OP

zoogie simple pimp tool

Nov 30, 2014
    United States
    Not supported yet but I'll be working on it soon.

AngelusKnight and ferrums like this.
  16. ferrums

ferrums Member

Newcomer
    Mar 12, 2017
    Gambia, The
    Germany
    Nice to hear!

AngelusKnight and zoogie like this.
  17. ismachispa

ismachispa Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 17, 2016
    Hi, I have an EUR 2ds with the typical softbrick in 2.1

I wanna recover it using OOT method. I have other hacked new3ds and I'll get a OOT cartdrige. what speceficatiosn should have this oot cartdrige? I read other comments talking about a specifically version, region, code... :wacko:

18. ferrums

ferrums Member

Newcomer
    Mar 12, 2017
    Gambia, The
    Germany
    No specifically version or region is needed!
    Just OOT, 2DSaver Installer and Homebrew. :)

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Is there a way to donate for you?

19. Angelo Spagnol

Angelo Spagnol Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 21, 2014
    Brazil
    Brasília, Brazil
    I can't tell what version my 2DS is, since it's inside a desk drawer for 2 years now. I've tried Cubic Ninja, it go to a black screen then restart without sucess. Then i've tried OOT, after loading the save and hiting A the sound freezes and give the following message:

2DSAVER - ZOOGIE (OOT)

FAILURE

Anyone know if this is related to the sistem version or is something i'm doing wrong?

20. ferrums

ferrums Member

Newcomer
    Mar 12, 2017
    Gambia, The
    Germany
    This message comes up when your nativ_firm over 7.0 (not supportet) is and your MSET title is downgraded.

I have the same problem and we need to wait for @zoogie, he is working on it.

Last edited by ferrums, Mar 30, 2017