- Joined
- Feb 26, 2017
- Messages
- 4,127
- Solutions
- 2
- Reaction score
- 12,616
- Trophies
- 5
- Age
- 23
- Location
- Hollister, CA
- Website
- dionicio3.com
- XP
- 9,250
- Country

Hello! (Why do I always start out like this?)
I have a 2DS that turns off when shaken up and down. When you shake it, so also hear raddling, meaning something is loose. Any idea what it can be? And no, I don't think it's the battery, the date and time does not reset to Jan 1st, 00:00.
I have a 2DS that turns off when shaken up and down. When you shake it, so also hear raddling, meaning something is loose. Any idea what it can be? And no, I don't think it's the battery, the date and time does not reset to Jan 1st, 00:00.
Last edited by Dionicio3,






