Hacking 25th Chaos Communication Congress

IronMask

Official WiiStuntman First to Test ciosCorp!
Trophies
Website
ironmaskshideout.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Typical answer to someone who is afraid of unveiling the "secrets" of the Wii hacking world. Guru's yes, presentation skills (zero). Should have been a little more rehearsed. I can understand being nervous though to me it seems Marcan was the more of the 2. Bushings sort of maintained his obvious shyness, yet delivered quite a bit of intel that I had read of and explained a little better for me. Marcan, buddy (I know I am not your buddy)... You could've slowed down your vocabulary a little.. I know you guys were on a time frame.. but it was nothing really new that wasn't written about by you, Bushings, or someone else that rides shotgun in your sedan. So what was the real purpose of showing this? Who was it supposed to make a real difference to? To point out another group of humans imperfection I suppose? And to once again, rave about how they tried let Nintendo know about their bugs and weak security? I was expecting more than what we already knew and a little more etiquette.. I was just not real sure what their point to this was if they have already made thereselves public about it all before...that's all.. And the end... again, so predictable.

No offense, I admire your hard work and dedication Twiizers (even liked the shirts) but what was that?!

And who was the guy at the end with the long hair... he was not bad... seemed a little more seasoned or experienced with public speaking.

acesniper

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Wiisel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
IronMask said:
And to once again, rave about how they tried let Nintendo know about their bugs and weak security?

maybe they are bitter they never got Nintendo's official gold seal stamped on their backs after exploiting the system and opening it to the world. It seems to me they wanted a big N hug if they were that concerned they would never have released it to start with

dernettemann1983

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
acesniper said:
Damian1221 said:
Timexy said:
Damian1221 said:
so where can I download this from I couldn't find it their pirate bay page or FTP

http://81.163.130.141/streamdump/saal2/Tag...:45:08+0100.ogm
http://81.163.130.141/streamdump/saal2/Tag...:45:08+0100.wmv
Will upload to Rapidshare once finished

thanks a lot!
I downloaded the .wmv but it doesn't play? Any suggestions?

the same here
frown.gif

WB3000

Trophies
Website
wb3000.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
linkinworm said:
i think its cos its still streaming on there end, so you download 200+mb of nothing basicaly

It's a WMV file, not a streaming file. I have crap internet, and my download killed at around 20MB, so perhaps that is happening to others.

Personally, I'll be waiting for a Youtube video to pop up.
smile.gif

Damian1221

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
acesniper said:
Damian1221 said:
Timexy said:
Damian1221 said:
so where can I download this from I couldn't find it their pirate bay page or FTP

http://81.163.130.141/streamdump/saal2/Tag...:45:08+0100.ogm
http://81.163.130.141/streamdump/saal2/Tag...:45:08+0100.wmv
Will upload to Rapidshare once finished

thanks a lot!
I downloaded the .wmv but it doesn't play? Any suggestions?

.wmv is broken and .ogm isnt complete video, anyone else have it?

linkinworm

Trophies
XP
Country
well that wasnt very in depht as i thought it would be. i mean xbox360 talk last year went into a lot more detail on how it was hacked

WB3000 said:
linkinworm said:
i think its cos its still streaming on there end, so you download 200+mb of nothing basicaly

It's a WMV file, not a streaming file. I have crap internet, and my download killed at around 20MB, so perhaps that is happening to others.

Personally, I'll be waiting for a Youtube video to pop up.
smile.gif
yes i know that, but they record the feeds, upload the file, but because your downloading while its still broardcasting you get junk

Jizmo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just downloaded the .wav to watch and I have a question...

Was that Bushing and Marcan doing the presentation or was it Peter Brady and Eddie Munster?

Just having fun guys, don't get upset.

linkinworm

Trophies
XP
Country
Jizmo said:
I just downloaded the .wav to watch and I have a question...

Was that Bushing and Marcan doing the presentation or was it Peter Brady and Eddie Munster?

Just having fun guys, don't get upset.
oooops, wheres the twiizer fan boys to flame your ass for that one lol

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hey, you have to admit... even my wife said Marcan was a little pudgy for having WiiFit on the Wii they demoed... I'm not saying i'm the thinest guy in the world, I probably have a few pounds on him, but at least I don't have WiiFit, lol

zapu

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Nothing new, just sumarizing what they have done so far and trash-talk about how wii security is good in theory but sucks in implementation.

kallekall

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zidane_genome said:
I just still can't believe they showed COMMON-KEY to EVERYONE!!! I'm still shocked! They hate piracy, want to kill everyone who pirates, then show the exact COMMON-KEY you NEED to pirate...

dumbasses...

but anyway... Marcan needed to slow down talking... I could barely understand what he was saying when talking about the RSA stuff... made the MicroMachines guy sound slow! (please someone tell me they remember the MicroMachines fast talking guy!)

I have always wondered if all there talk against piracy is bullshit.

QUOTE(Damian1221 @ Dec 28 2008, 11:13 PM) so where can I download this from I couldn't find it their pirate bay page or FTP

Here is the torrent:
http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4607850/Ta...-Main-2008-12-2

btw. The torrent need seeds. Anyone please seed!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COua5q4CByg