Website
www.jessesander.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
djdynamite123 said:
QUOTE said:
Much better then those German dudes anyway
dam right at least we never got no erm, erm erm, eur eur erug are my batteries dead or what? my wiimote HATES ME
frown.gif
Firefox wants to be my default browser lol
tongue.gif

I actually lol'd when that happened.
tongue.gif

Love those things during a presentation.

Loved the part that bushing/marcan were naming all the epic failures Nintendo made. I didn't knew that Nintendo was calling bushing at work either. Kinda lame from Nintendo.
tongue.gif

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Loved the part that bushing/marcan were naming all the epic failures Nintendo made. I didn't knew that Nintendo was calling bushing at work either. Kinda lame from Nintendo
Nintendo harassed bushing lol, should have complained like a true American....(Clarkson comment from me)

Wiisel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
djdynamite123 said:
I understood Marcan & Bushing perfectly.....
Man, Marcans nearly as fast as some SCOUSERS & JORDIES (England, UK) you might know what i'm talking about Wiisel hehe

yeah but you sound like a farmboy to me lol only us cockneys talk propa english n ya knowit innit
tongue.gif

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just still can't believe they showed COMMON-KEY to EVERYONE!!! I'm still shocked! They hate piracy, want to kill everyone who pirates, then show the exact COMMON-KEY you NEED to pirate...

dumbasses...

but anyway... Marcan needed to slow down talking... I could barely understand what he was saying when talking about the RSA stuff... made the MicroMachines guy sound slow! (please someone tell me they remember the MicroMachines fast talking guy!)

Wiisel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
as a n00b i found the whole thing pretty interesting till i got lost in the numbers and then once the Wii failed to start and the bootmii comment and lack of questions it got kinda disappointing. i would say it was pretty good right up until there was no major announcement other than the fact that we will we waiting even longer for bootmii it needed an epic finish IMO.

or at-least a Nintendo agent and a SWAT team to burst in and tackle Bushing
biggrin.gif

coolbho3000

GBATemp Kikkoman Naturally Brewed SoySauce Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
raulpica said:
zidane_genome said:
I just still can't believe they showed COMMON-KEY to EVERYONE!!! I'm still shocked! They hate piracy, want to kill everyone who pirates, then show the exact COMMON-KEY you NEED to pirate...
The Common-key is even available on HackMii
tongue.gif
You can't copyright a number.

acesniper

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
coolbho3000 said:
raulpica said:
zidane_genome said:
The Common-key is even available on HackMii
tongue.gif
You can't copyright a number.
yes you can. many math/chemistry constants are numbers, 6.02x10^23, 6.626x10^34.

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I copyright the number 1... since I am number 1... haha... every time you use the number 1, you must pay me 25cents US, or I will sue you for $14,000 (see RIAA rules of inflation)

kashin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
This was interresting in general but i expected more of marcan and bushing themselves, but ofcourse they have already contributed alot to the homebrew community so yeah.
lol @ the firefox and slide-spam thing

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work