hate2.gif

alexp2_ad

Certified Smart Ass
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hahahah. Say all you want. This game is S*** and most people know it. Only people like you who cant afford to buy actual games play gba roms. Gba is a pile of S*** and so the Ds will be. This forum has change a lot, its.............................S***
laugh.gif
Â
psp.gif
Rulez
If you don't like the forum don't stay here... piss off. ME ->
hate2.gif
ohmy.gif

Qith

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hahahah. Say all you want. This game is S*** and most people know it. Only people like you who cant afford to buy actual games play gba roms. Gba is a pile of S*** and so the Ds will be. This forum has change a lot, its.............................S***
laugh.gif
Â
psp.gif
Rulez
Well fuck, I'm sure everyone else, like me, is just blown away by your excellent arguments! _-_"

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If you have too much crime stars, just hop in a car, take it to the Paint Shop, then GG crime stars.
Hecka cheap method......

Edit: Okay this intro is starting to get on my nerves.

Vater Unser

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
laugh.gif
Â
psp.gif
Rulez
I'm just so sorry for your parents

but, go ahead, buy a PSP or two...Sony makes a loss of at least 200$ with each sold unit, unless you buy like 15 games along with the system

so, please buy many PSPs
evil.gif

now go away, before I ram the DS stylus up where you like it

Deanwick

GBAtemp terror that flaps in the night!
Trophies
Website
batman.jypoly.fi
XP
Country
Finland
Oh my, what a charming thread
biggrin.gif

But yea, tried it out and it`s nothing special. I`ve never finished even a single GTA-game though, even though I`ve played them all, excluding San Andreas. This looks and plays just like the first GTA, which is pretty bad thing, since that game was really pretty boring.

Got my hands on Vice City again, so maybe I must try and like this franchise. Or then I can just bump back into my world of candy-wrapped platformers
cool.gif

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
But yea, tried it out and it`s nothing special. I`ve never finished even a single GTA-game though, even though I`ve played them all, excluding San Andreas. This looks and plays just like the first GTA, which is pretty bad thing, since that game was really pretty boring.
In my opinion the first GTA was one of the best games there was, that was how the series started. I have many many fond memories of GTA on the PC. The GTA game is surprisingly good, I'm playing through it at the moment, it's on my EZFA cart. It really is a great game once your into it, I can't wait to see if Payback can compete with it.

zloty

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
im upset cause i loved gta 1 as well; but the most fun you had; and the most fun you have from any of the gta's; is to have high speed getaway chases from the cops

i dont care about the ambulance or taxi missions; i wish i could trade it all just for a smooth framerate to fly through the city just like in gta1..... that was what made it so fun, the speed! the missions were shit as but who ever did them; driving around fast and finding all the insane jump bonus's was the most fun

and this game has NONE! i keep getting urges to go and play it now and then because it reminds me so much of gta1 but as soon as i play it i just cant stand how choppy it is

disapointing =(

Vater Unser

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
GTA1 was even slower than GTA Advance...
I think the speed is okay (the same as in GTA2, I think...maybe a bit less, haven't played it for a while), but the cops are just too stupid to follow you...which is a rather good thing in my opinion, because the cop chases in GTA1 and 2 were unfair (in GTA1 you even had trouble escaping with a car...that's not fun at all)

by the way, speed!=framerate

Emudude

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Keep in mind that the processor in the GBA is about equal to the one in the original Playstation, but it has a whole lot less memory to work with. GTA 1, London Pack, and GTA 2 were both top down view games. I don't think we will get a GTA 3/Vice City/San Andraes clone on the GBA. The system can't push those type of 3D Graphics (ex.. Driver 2 Advance). Maybe we will get it if they release GTA-DS.

I ordered GTA Advance and GTA San Andreas about a week ago. Since I live in Japan, I should be getting it either Friday, or next Monday. In less than 3 weeks, I will be going back to Pensacola, Florida for Retirement from the US Navy. I can't wait to go shopping for used GBA games at EB-Games and other stores.

Dead Messiah

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users