1629 - Summon Night Craft Sword Monogatari 2 (J)

TmP_stryk

Still I Rise™
OP
Trophies
Website
www.still-i-rise.com
XP
Country
United States
top_left1.gif
top_left.gif
1629 - Summon Night Craft Sword Monogatari 2
top_right_new.gif
screens.gif
1629.PNG
1629-2.PNG
[/p]
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
info.gif
Release Group:CaravanSave Type:EEPROM_V124ROM Size:128MbitFilename:cvn-sncs2.zipRegion:JapanPublisher:BanprestoLanguage(s):JapaneseROM Serial:AGB-BSKJ-JPN
horiz_trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif
trans_bar.gif

edgeblade69

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wow...very crisp, lush graphics. It's graphical style looks like a cross between Boktai, Mana games, and Illusion of Gaia/Soul Blazer/Terranigma.

Anyone know anything about this game?

Denol

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Looks very cool, is an english release due at all? *sigh* Probably not.. back to lerning kanji I guess.

ShadowXP

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
x_comp has already begun his FAQ on this... you can check it out over at GameFAQs.
smile.gif

This is certainly the best release in these past 3-4 weeks. Well, second place going to Gundeem Seed.
tongue.gif

Darkforce

DERP!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
x_comp made a couple of threads on it here and here. LioConvey also gave some first impressions a couple of days ago, here.

Looks and sounds like a good game so I'm gonna check this out... I'm really upset about Banprestos attitude towards the West... it's not like they havn't released any games in the West before, so why hold back on a good one?

smile.gif

L

LioConvey

This game is not hard to beat.. even you can't under a lot of Japanese.
I highly suggest you try it out.

"I'm really upset about Banprestos attitude towards the West... it's not like they havn't released any games in the West before, so why hold back on a good one?"

Super Robot War/Taisen-major licence problem(conflict with us bandai)

May be Atari will import this since they got Super sonic warriors

Legend

.missing
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Stupid Japanese releases...

Man, I wish that they fucking started releasing shit in english, lol...I mean, what's the sense in playing through an rpg if you have NO clue as to wtf's going on? I mean, it's possible (though unlikely)...*cries*

Curse you, Japanese Releases!

Happy trails.

ShadowXP

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Man, I wish that they fucking started releasing shit in english, lol...I mean, what's the sense in playing through an rpg if you have NO clue as to wtf's going on? I mean, it's possible (though unlikely)...*cries*

Happy trails.
That's why GOOD people such as x_comp right dialouge FAQs for people to understand the storyline. If you've read the whole of this thread, you'll see that it IS playable without knowing any Japanese. So why not try a game before you make an opionion on it in the future.
smile.gif

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yay, it's out! And it's from good old Caravan. On the release day too
biggrin.gif

Just like the last game and any RPG, it's playable without knowing Japanese. Before I knew Japanese, I used to guess my way around like most people here and it still works. If you're stuck and don't want to use a walkthrough, that's what the boards are for
wink.gif

I can see the GameFAQs board for this bustling soon like the last. I already started my guide for this one with what info I could gather but, the actual walkthrough will probably be delayed til next week. I plan to complete the BMZ English patch with Chris first before I jump back to this.

ShadowXP

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yay, it's out! And it's from good old Caravan. On the release day too
biggrin.gif

Just like the last game and any RPG, it's playable without knowing Japanese. Before I knew Japanese, I used to guess my way around like most people here and it still works. If you're stuck and don't want to use a walkthrough, that's what the boards are for
wink.gif

I can see the GameFAQs board for this bustling soon like the last. I already started my guide for this one with what info I could gather but, the actual walkthrough will probably be delayed til next week. I plan to complete the BMZ English patch with Chris first before I jump back to this.
Is there a website or any screenshots avalible for your patch? And by the way you are talking? It's gonna be out next week?
ohmy.gif

EDIT: Oh, and by the way x_comp, please log-in to MSN.
smile.gif

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
No, there's no site for the patch. We'll post it somewhere later. I'm sure Chris doesn't mind if I post a few screenshots here.

bmz.png
bmz-j.png

bmz2.png
bmz2-j.png

bmz3.png
bmz3-j.png

You can check the site under my sig to see what the game's like if you don't know about it.

Once the patch is done, I'll start working on the walkthrough part of my guide for Summon Night 2.

L

Light

Happy trails.
That's why GOOD people such as x_comp right dialouge FAQs for people to understand the storyline. If you've read the whole of this thread, you'll see that it IS playable without knowing any Japanese. So why not try a game before you make an opionion on it in the future.
smile.gif
but playing a gAme dat i dun understand kills the feel..

ShadowXP

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Happy trails.
smile.gif
but playing a gAme dat i dun understand kills the feel..
Ah, yes, but it's like I said - x_comp is writing a dialouge FAQ for the game, so you WILL be able to understand it!
smile.gif

J

janer

cool ... i think that would help a lot..
but anyway.. it is such a *!?%& that the most rpgs are jap....
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 90K it's fine lol