1609 - Densetsu no Stafy 3 (J)

Dais

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, I had my doubts with the lackluster game opening, but it really is quite fun.

And it appears there's very little kanji in the game, so this might make a nice translation project...

ziggy:{)

custom member title
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
0579 - Densetsu no Stafy (J)
1143 - Densetsu no Stafi 2 (J)

i wonder why the spellings are different
wink.gif

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'd just like to point out that if you collect the NoIntro set of gba roms, the games are both named correctly. (Densetsu no Stafy & Densetsu no Stafy 2.)
smile.gif

Which, by the way, are just as wonderful as this title. Boy, do I ever want Nintendo to bring it over here!

BlazeHedgehog

Trophies
Website
www.blazefire.tk
XP
Country
I emailed Nintendo about this a few weeks ago when I saw the trailer up at Gametrailers and all I got was a canned response of "SORRY, NINTENDO OF AMERICA CURRENTLY HAS NO PLANS TO RELEASE LEGEND OF STARFI IN AMERICA". :|

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I emailed Nintendo about this a few weeks ago when I saw the trailer up at Gametrailers and all I got was a canned response of "SORRY, NINTENDO OF AMERICA CURRENTLY HAS NO PLANS TO RELEASE LEGEND OF STARFI IN AMERICA". :|
That's unfortunate. If nothing else, I'd like to see Stafy in the next Super Smash Bros. as an unlockable character. *Something* to recognize that there are people out there that enjoy the game, and would like to see it on western shores. (Hey Nintendo, at least put Pit in there too!
wink.gif
)

Washudoll

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I played the first game of this ..to bad its japanese...but in mario and luigi you see a poster of Legend of Stafy so maybe its coming over to US /EU soon.

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
It's a shame it isn't coming over here, and doesn't make much sense considering the sheer number of people who seem to be interested in it but hey, no-one understands these big companies anyway
smile.gif
I started playing the first one 3 days ago and I'm already hooked - lets just say I'm glad my batteries are rechargeable...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6ckbBpSKhw