Hacking 1273 BigBlueMenu Publisher: BigBlueBox

4gionz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have this problem too.
how can i solve it?
Remove sd card (the big sd) then format sysnand and reinstall exploit with nds flashcard (gateway blue card) then reinsert big sd card and emunand will be separated from sysnand and the gifts won't appear after every reboot. At least it should work

piratesephiroth

I wish I could read
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Remove sd card (the big sd) then format sysnand and reinstall exploit with nds flashcard (gateway blue card) then reinsert big sd card and emunand will be separated from sysnand and the gifts won't appear after every reboot. At least it should work
Do this and you won't be able to use SD Decryptor to decrypt emunand eshop apps.

Reactions: cearp

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

Ryft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm.. another problem is, I dunno how to get test mode to actually run with emunand lol.

EDIT: Ahh nevermind. I don't think you can even load it unless you are using a dev console. Bummer.

When launching the regular menu fails, NS will then attempt to launch the alternate menu. This title could be used as a recovery process, however it's normally not used after the factory. This title is used at the factory for installing system titles, this title seems to be installed from a factory gamecard. This installer title likely deletes itself from NAND once it's finished installing titles.
On development Units, this is the Test Menu, and isn't deleted after being setup at factory.

davhuit

Trophies
XP
Country
France
i've cfw and the older devmenu_2x.cia from giovanify installed and i dont have this problem o.oU

It seems to only happen with gateway/dev menu 2.x by BigBlueBox (Giovanny one is modified from what I read), that's why I was asked if the 6.x by BigBlueBox was fixing the problem.

I read the "format sysnand" without a SD Card in this thread, but I don't really see the point. As the format option, If i'm right, is just to format the SD Card, so if you take it out, it should do nothing.

As you can see, it's not an isolated problem : http://gbatemp.net/threads/1273-bigbluemenu-publisher-bigbluebox.373718/page-8#post-5150578 (I only quoted one but several peoples said it, and also on some other forums).

piratesephiroth

I wish I could read
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It seems to only happen with gateway/dev menu 2.x by BigBlueBox (Giovanny one is modified from what I read), that's why I was asked if the 6.x by BigBlueBox was fixing the problem.

I read the "format sysnand" without a SD Card in this thread, but I don't really see the point. As the format option, If i'm right, is just to format the SD Card, so if you take it out, it should do nothing.

As you can see, it's not an isolated problem : http://gbatemp.net/threads/1273-bigbluemenu-publisher-bigbluebox.373718/page-8#post-5150578 (I only quoted one but several peoples said it, and also on some other forums).

I guess you need to use a title id in the 0xFF000 - 0xFF3FF range if you don't want to see the gift thing.

Reactions: cearp

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Lol Ken will never eat an omelette again lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Actually ihops omlettes still hit haven't had one in forever
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    The steak one is amazing
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Damn near $20 so fuck them
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I second that, they are good. I always get the steak and add mushrooms to it also. But yea been awhile since had myself. I used to go there every morn for coffee and breakfast, meet with my work crew, but we all stop going, too expensive.
    +1
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    I'm scarred for life.
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    See you guys, I'll get lost for another month. Maybe the rest of the year.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    See you tomorrow
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Peace. Take care, no more searching tonight. You gonna have nightmares.
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    See you tomorrow.
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    did she just vomit on the chat before leaving
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    why are girls doing this nowadays? is this some weird way of showing dominance?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, I put her outside though, then cleaned it up.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ah yes the unique power of girls vomiting on you
  • PandaPandel @ PandaPandel:
    im gonna puke
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Laughing face + 2
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    finally, a zelda game where you play as zelda
    it only took 40 years
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @The Real Jdbye, They finally got the naming convention right.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now lets rename all of the old Zelda games to The Legend of Link. Lol.
    they kinda did that with zelda 2 at least it had link in the title
    +1
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ssDGBTssUI