Hacking 11.1.0-34 firmware update out

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So you actually need to download it from smea github? Wha about directly installing OoT3DHax using the sploit installer from HBL? wouldn't that work?
No the spolit installer doesn't work on 11.0-11.1. So you HAVE to download it from the respository.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The ''An error has occured'' error. It throws me to the home menu and shows me that.
Usually it does that when it's trying to load the wrong payload. Make sure you delete the old one if you didn't. Otherwise, I would re-install the hack if you can or re-install the rop payload and keep trying.

annson24

The Patient One
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
No the spolit installer doesn't work on 11.0-11.1
I must be missing something because I've been using the sploit installer on v11.0.....wait a minute, you mean the sploit installer for oothax doesn't work on v11.0-11.1? because the one i was using is the sploit installer for stickerhax

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I must be missing something because I've been using the sploit installer on v11.0.....wait a minute, you mean the sploit installer for oothax doesn't work on v11.0-11.1? because the one i was using is the sploit installer for stickerhax
the spolit installer for sitckerhaxx works fine, oothax sploit installer does not work on 11.0. It's been confirmed by others here.

Reactions: annson24

RJCline

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What error are you getting? I know OOTHAX takes a while to work sometimes. Back when I used it, I had maybe a 60% success rate when booting to HBL.

Lol you're not having much of that with this new update :(
ya man i know. Idk who even updates the Homepass relay or if anyone is going to even bother to fix it blehhhhhh. Oh well looks like I'm out of the modding game when it comes to the 3ds right now.

testing123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
<snip> My bad yeah, it works but you still have to update to 11.1 to do the transfer anyway. Only select HomeBrew work to continue the process from 11.1.

I assume this was a reply to me. So if I have 2 consoles, one with 9.2 and one with 11.0, what would you suggest I do?

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I assume this was a reply to me. So if I have 2 consoles, one with 9.2 and one with 11.0, what would you suggest I do?
You can't do a DSiWare downgrade with those two systems. They both MUST be on the latest firmware (11.1) to use the system transfer. I would suggest to hack the 9.2 DS with A9LH (if it isn't) then update it and do the DSiWare transfer but only if you have a working entrypoint on 11.1. Otherwise you'll have to wait after downgrading NATIVE_FIRM to access HBL to continue the process. Unless of course a downgraded NFIRM allows working entry point below 11.1 but I'm not entirely certain if it will load HBL or not that way.

So is it work like normal boot ntr ?
After a fashion, yes.

Thanks for that, Now I need to downgrade my main 3ds to 10.7 unless stickersploit gets updated as well.
Well I know stickersploit works on 11.1. OOtHAX, Stickerhax and Steelhax ALL work on 11.1. If you already have stickerhaxx installed download the new payload and it should work fine.

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Hello, now it is safe to update to the lasted firmware 11.1.0-34
IMG_20160913_142335-e1473753267575.jpg
I guess I should really update my 11.1 OP with this shocking sky3ds info. :P

Don't want to help you too much with advertising though. People might suspect me of being in cahoots with the Chinese flashcard mafia ;p

ngtunganh

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
You can't do a DSiWare downgrade with those two systems. They both MUST be on the latest firmware (11.1) to use the system transfer. I would suggest to hack the 9.2 DS with A9LH (if it isn't) then update it and do the DSiWare transfer but only if you have a working entrypoint on 11.1. Otherwise you'll have to wait after downgrading NATIVE_FIRM to access HBL to continue the process. Unless of course a downgraded NFIRM allows working entry point below 11.1 but I'm not entirely certain if it will load HBL or not that way.

After a fashion, yes.

Well I know stickersploit works on 11.1. OOtHAX, Stickerhax and Steelhax ALL work on 11.1. If you already have stickerhaxx installed download the new payload and it should work fine.
nice ,tks

PokePole

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
my another noob question
just to make sure before soldering

now I have n3ds xl with fw11.1
I want to downgrade by hardmod (that make me to get my nand.bin in the process and flash my fw to 10.4)
can I use browserhax again to access hbl and downgrade futher to 9.2.0 ?
or I still have to use non-browser exploit that work on 11.1 such as smashbroshax ?

testing123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can't do a DSiWare downgrade with those two systems. They both MUST be on the latest firmware (11.1) to use the system transfer. I would suggest to hack the 9.2 DS with A9LH (if it isn't) then update it and do the DSiWare transfer but only if you have a working entrypoint on 11.1.

Thanks for the reply. I'm afraid I don't understand what you mean by "an entrypoint on 11.1", though. The 11.1 3ds I was using was using the red and blue Gateway cards for hacks before the update.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my another noob question
just to make sure before soldering

now I have n3ds xl with fw11.1
I want to downgrade by hardmod (that make me to get my nand.bin in the process and flash my fw to 10.4)
can I use browserhax again to access hbl and downgrade futher to 9.2.0 ?
or I still have to use non-browser exploit that work on 11.1 such as smashbroshax ?
After you downgrade to 10.4 all exploits on that FIRM should work assuming you have to correct browser version as well. So yes, BrowserHax should work fine after downgrading to 10.4. Just make a NAND dump from 11.1 (of course) just in case and restore if you can't.

Reactions: PokePole

miswater

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hihi, new to homebrew & wondering what my options are, please bear with me
things I have:
-a 2DS on firmware "Ver. 9.3.0-21U" (which I was able to install homebrew on & use browser hax)
-a 3DS that is the newest firmware, but has pokemon ORAS(digital copy) and Monster Hunter generations(digital copy)

I want to be able to import japanese DLC quests into my MonsterHunter Generations, but it is on my new system!
I put the homebrew starter kit on my 3DS(newest firmware) & placed that SD card into the 2ds, that is how I was able to get into homebre.
I wanted to attempt to import/edit date on my MonsterHunter Generations save, but it said NO EXT DATA found

I can put another copy of starter kit onto my 2DS if its needed

my main system with all my game licenses is my 3DS(newest firmware), but I would like to access homebrew on it
what are my options here?

is it possible to system transfer my 3ds to my 2ds without updating the 2ds firmware? or would it copy the 3ds newest firmware?
is it possible to log into my NNID on my 2DS to install the digital games & secondary entry point through pokemon ORAS, as well as edit my mh generations save file, then transfer that back to the 3ds?
should i just do a system transfer from my 2DS(homebrewed) to my 3DS(newest firmware) & replace that new firmware with old one, then go from there?

Please advise

Last edited by miswater,

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the reply. I'm afraid I don't understand what you mean by "an entrypoint on 11.1", though. The 11.1 3ds I was using was using the red and blue Gateway cards for hacks before the update.
I have never used Gateway myself so I have no idea how it works in correlation with HomeBrew hacks. I just know that as of 11.1 only 4 HomeBrew exploits work SteelHax, OOtHax, SmashHacks and Stickerhax

Clector

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
You can, but you need to install a Redirected Nand (RedNand or EmuNand) and update that Redirected Nand, then you should be able to do the process in that Redirected Nand.

jucaa

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is probably a stupid question, but now that Homebrew is working again, what do i have to do to update it?
I have A9LH and Luma installed, and the Homebrew cia version in the 3ds menu. After i update to 11.1 and try to run the homebrew launcher it will update itself or i have to download any file and put in the sd card?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Sonic Angel Knight, Meth cake lol