Hacking 11.1.0-34 firmware update out

Clector

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
@Potatosalad Yes you can, usually the Online Play server is updated one week after the System Update to block Online Play in lower Firmwares.
@hacksn5s4 You can Spoof, if is true that NATIVE_FIRM of 10.4.0-X and 11.0.0-X still works, you can use a decrypted firmware with a CFW that can use one I guess.
@MasterChaos55 Wait to tomorrow at least for what was patched or two days to have even more information.
@Midgetgirl05 If you haven"t updated it still works, if you updated at least BrowserHax and MenuHax was patched.
I"m not sure about other games, but I suposse it would be good to go and check Home Menu, NS module and NATIVE_FIRM later.

Last edited by Clector,

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone happened to check Pokemon super mystery dungeon cartridge hack with the new 3DS yet? I think it's the only one I haven't seen mentioned. ( which sucks because that's the only access I have to hacking my new 3DS... >_<)
So go and Steelhax too just in case, it's free if you can use ctrhttpwn to access eShop. And go and install basehaxx if you have Pokemon ORAS.

Midgetgirl05

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have no idea what the second one is, and have no idea what the ORAS one does either. basically I've been using it just to play around with Pokémon shuffle , and potentially animal Crossing new leaf

Reactions: Latyana and RJCline

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
eh they only block stuff on the lasted firmware and its only homebrew and kernel exploits and they could have also taken field runners off the eshop but they did not piracys impossible to block anyways because cfw has control over the system which means all the security gets disabled and theres no way it can be patched on cfw.

Reactions: Latyana

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have no idea what the second one is, and have no idea what the ORAS one does either. basically I've been using it just to play around with Pokémon shuffle , and potentially animal Crossing new leaf
Well they are just more secondary exploits so you have a variety before you update. Basehaxx just hacks your secret base in pokemon ORAS< it doesn't affect your save file. I haven't used Steelhax but I know you can't play the game after, it's free though. If you're worried about losing HomeBrew then wouldn't it be better to have more than one entrypoint ?

Reactions: Midgetgirl05

Midgetgirl05

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well they are just more secondary exploits so you have a variety before you update. Basehaxx just hacks your secret base in pokemon ORAS< it doesn't affect your save file. I haven't used Steelhax but I know you can't play the game after, it's free though. If you're worried about losing HomeBrew then wouldn't it be better to have more than one entrypoint ?

I can't even seem to get into the estore without it telling me to update my system.

RJCline

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so on this new update is there annyyyyway at all that there is something I can do to use editors like fantasy life or mhx? That's what I really wanna do. I don't have time to grind to the fullest being a working citizen and all.

CrazyBlergh

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@CrazyBlergh ctr-httpwn and return to Home Menu if your Homebrew exploit van do it without problems (last version of HomeMenuHax can"t return to Home Menu), unless you are in 10.3.0-X or lower you can"t start eShop app because ASLR in it.
Just to understand you correctly: I'm on 11.0 and I'm using steelhax. I can return to home menu. Can I run ctr-httpwn and open up the eshop?

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so on this new update is there annyyyyway at all that there is something I can do to use editors like fantasy life or mhx? That's what I really wanna do. I don't have time to grind to the fullest being a working citizen and all.
No one can answer your question right now. If you don't have CFW and an installed .CIA save manager than NO. Apparently, the HomeBrew payloads do not work on 11.1 regardless of entrypoint. So if that's how you edit your saves, continue to wait patiently.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As of now, there's nothing you can do except for wait for a fix.

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
I am so sorry I sound so stupid for asking...but what is that exactly? The ctr httpwn
It's used to spoof the system version.

Also, do NOT open the browser without having the TubeHax DNS.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000x using Tapatalk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto