1.4/1.3 terraria on new 3ds and 2ds xl

SirEntrails

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i have an ambitious goal of porting one of terrarias latest models to the 2ds. as far as im aware, the specs needed for 1.4 terraria are just below the hardware capability of the new 2ds xl and 3ds xl.
i have found the full source code in c# of 1.4 terraria, and after a bit of research it seemed like i would be able to convert this into c++, a compatible coding type for the proccessor of the 3ds's.
There are several .exe to .cia converters online which i could use to install the software onto the 3ds. With some debugging afterwards, i am hoping this will work. If you have any expertise or advice as to problems with this, i would be extremely grateful!

ack

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have an ambitious goal of porting one of terrarias latest models to the 2ds. as far as im aware, the specs needed for 1.4 terraria are just below the hardware capability of the new 2ds xl and 3ds xl.
i have found the full source code in c# of 1.4 terraria, and after a bit of research it seemed like i would be able to convert this into c++, a compatible coding type for the proccessor of the 3ds's.
There are several .exe to .cia converters online which i could use to install the software onto the 3ds. With some debugging afterwards, i am hoping this will work. If you have any expertise or advice as to problems with this, i would be extremely grateful!
that most certainly will not work. And judging by the way you are misusing terminology, nothing you could do would work.

• Haha
Reactions: Exnor

Bartsinso

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
what? how is even a .exe to CIA converter even possible? and do you have the links of it?

Young_Thugs_Cup_of_Water

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you will have to do a LOT of work to port terraria pc to 3ds like months of work what your trying to do will not work
Post automatically merged:

I cant even tell if hes trolling or not
but I think he is trolling

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: hi