Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
thanks go to jackkill for finding this
smile.gif

QUOTE said:
Because I believe in open source. firmware version 1.1.3 (skin 1.1.3 not included, maybe use version 1.1.2).
Ill try it now and edit the post. [ yop skin 1.1.2 works very well]
the news.ds-x.com still don't show this update but this download link work: http://update.ds-x.com/Ds_Xtreme_updater_v1.3.zip
in case its removed : ds-x firmware version 1.1.3 final.rar - 2.02MB
(this one include update.txt and update.bin)

well I believe the web site will be updated in the next hours
wub.gif
, anyway to be cautious is good too
biggrin.gif

I LOVE DS-X

PS: i didn't post this in the official forum because of my respect and love for the DS-X (creators, team, and devices
bow.gif
)

i installed it too, works fine so far
wink.gif

-=SkReeK=-

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
hell, i just quoted jackkill, did you hear me saying "final"?
i just wanted to get the topic out of the opensource firmware project as it doesn't have much to do with it...

so don't call me a liar for doin that 0_o

as jackkill already said in the other topic, the arm7 problem seems to be fixed now.

pbolmstedt

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hell, i just quoted jackkill, did you hear me saying "final"?
as jackkill already said in the other topic, the arm7 problem seems to be fixed now.
Well, repeating a lie... technically, that's not not lying.

Yeah, I tried 1968 unpatched, it seems to load and save fine (used 1.1.2F savegame from patched version). But since the "arm7" protection was broken so fast, maybe there's a new one coming... =]

kazumi213

Trophies
XP
Country
A couple of requests to anyone already with 1.1.3 beta:

1. Is it possible to disable save compression?
2. Please play Pokemon Ranger, SAVE, reboot and try to load your save. Then reboot, play a different game & save, reboot and try to load the Pokemon Ranger save again.

Thanks in advance.

ilovengage

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Is this anything that's fixed? No faster menu (when loading)?
I'm using 1.0.2 atm and not to have to fix every new game because of the arm7 bug would be very nice ...

MrSpud

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
QUOTE said:
my respect and love for the DS-X

Yep, some people like to get railled up the a$$, not that there's anything wrong with that...

I can't wait to hear if the savegames problem are fixed, Zelda being the main problem for me right now, I'll wait a little bit.
Please post ANYTHING from your experience with the new firmware.
Thank you to the Ds-x lover weirdo dude, you've got my respect
wink.gif

MrSpud

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I wonder if anyone still buys that piece of garbage.

Honestly, who is the DS-X team kidding...

Mostly just people stuck with it, this is not much but it's more than anyone expected. Better than nothing...

edit:
Does anyone knows if the savegames are compatible? Last time I upgraded I lost all my savegames, not worth it...

the newgod

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I tried to get some questions answered about this firmware on the DS-Xtra Irc channel, but as usual I got the usual patronizing smirky sarcasm from the people there. "Dont mention arm 7 blah blah blah" and I think they even tried to call me a n00b just for asking whats going on with this firmware. Personally I wouldnt touch this with a ten foot pole, I got a feeling if the team had even a half decent firmware ready they'd parade it out like the second coming entering Jerusalem.

But thats just what I think
biggrin.gif

kazumi213

Trophies
XP
Country
I tried to get some questions answered about this firmware on the DS-Xtra Irc channel, but as usual I got the usual patronizing smirky sarcasm from the people there. "Dont mention arm 7 blah blah blah" and I think they even tried to call me a n00b just for asking whats going on with this firmware. Personally I wouldnt touch this with a ten foot pole, I got a feeling if the team had even a half decent firmware ready they'd parade it out like the second coming entering Jerusalem.

But thats just what I thinkÂ
biggrin.gif
rofl2.gif

Plus, this strange 1.1.3 beta appearance sounds to me like a very creative way to ask for betatesting, as if they hadn't time to do so.

jackkill

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
lecture.gif
the comments included in the updater say 1.1.3 (not beta) but after the update we get the Beta quote. [The file in Zshare is for the reverse engineering project, and I created it before trying the update, that's why !].
shy.gif

ph34r.gif
The DSx device is not my first for development, I started with GBA, And when I praise them and their device its because I know that using its FPGA in the future will help real speed in SNES PC ENGINE, GENESIS MAME"-- (witch the other Devices "will "NEVER" have a chance to achieve on the Ds Hardware).
yaynds.gif

visit http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=70747&st=132 please, before calling others liars , there the changes that, I have found and the link tohow to increase the file access speed on your DSX

PS: to -=SkReeK=-, thanks and sorry for the confusion
laugh.gif
smile.gif

IBNobody

I try to keep myself amused.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
lecture.gif
the comments included in the updater say 1.1.3 (not beta) but after the update we get the Beta quote. [The file in Zshare is for the reverse engineering project, and I created it before trying the update, that's why !].
shy.gif

ph34r.gif
 The DSx device is not my first for development, I started with GBA, And when I praise them and their device its because I know that using its FPGA in the future will help real speed in SNES PC ENGINE, GENESIS MAME"-- (witch the other Devices "will "NEVER" have a chance to achieve on the Ds Hardware).
yaynds.gif

PS:Â to -=SkReeK=-, thanksÂ
smile.gif

You do realize that many slot-1 flash chips have the same Actel FPGA on them, right?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: hot take: freddy fazbear's pizzeria simulator is peak fnaf